Condo For Sale In River Heights, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan$275,000 QuickQuoteTM: Not Available
Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $275,000 property in Saskatoon
If you’ve dreamed of living next to the river valley in Saskatoon, this might be your next home. Enjoy lots of space and natural light at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom corner-unit bungalow located on Spadina Crescent just south of Pinehouse Drive. Excellent location for retirees, professionals or students. Look out the living room window to view the river valley and Meewasin Park. Walking, biking and cross-country ski trails are steps from your front door. The main floor features a large living room opening to a dining area and an efficient kitchen. Down a hallway is a 4pc bathroom and 2 bedrooms. The basement is finished with a large family room, 3rd bedroom, 3pc bathroom, and large laundry/mechanical and storage room. Storage is always a challenge in a condo and this home features functional storage areas on the main floor and a very large storage area in the basement with some shelves and counters included. The basement family room can double as a guest sleeping area when company comes. Keep cool on those hot summer days thanks to central air and a front deck that faces the river valley and will offer some late afternoon and evening shade in summer. Quick possession is available for this unique and rare type of bungalow condo that feels like a house. This home comes with one outdoor parking stall and visitor parking is close to this unit. Seller had a new water heater installed in 2018. The condo association recently updated the exterior paint and stone/brickwork. The main floor feels spacious and having a finished basement with lots of storage can make the transition to condo living that much easier. This home might be what you have been looking for. Buyer responsible to verify square footage. Check out the 360-degree tour with floorplan layout. The Seller has not used the wood burning fireplace and it is being provided as-is. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: Row / Townhouse
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Type: Conventional
- Floor Space: 858 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Window Coverings, Stove
- OwnershipType: Condominium/Strata
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1982
- Community Features: Pets Allowed With Restrictions
- Condo Fees: $392 Monthly
- Features: Treed, Corner Site, Irregular lot size, Other
- Floor Space (approx): 858.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn, Underground sprinkler
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: Other, None, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Family Basement Level 15' x 11'
- Bathroom Basement Level 5'2" x 5'
- Bedroom Basement Level 8'5" x 10'2"
- Laundry Basement Level 20' x 15'
- Foyer Main Level 5' x 4'
- Dining Main Level 8' x 9'
- Kitchen Main Level 9' x 7'6"
- Living Main Level 15'5" x 11'
- Bathroom Main Level 9' x 5'
- Bedroom Main Level 12'3" x 12'
- Bedroom Main Level 11'5" x 8'