Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $149,900 property in Regina
Welcome to 654 Queen Street! This 2+1 bed, 2 bath bungalow is situated on an oversized lot on a quiet no thru traffic street with nice curb appeal and pride of ownership. Enjoy the back yard space as well as a double detached garage with an additional off lane parking space. The living room, dining room and bedrooms on the main floor feature a beautiful 120 year old Douglas fir hardwood that was installed in 2013. Many updates over recent years include new shingles (2021), updated 3 pc bath in basement (2021), Deck (2020), Sewer line, eves trough soffit/fascia (2015) backyard landscaping (2015-2020). Kitchen counter and back splash (2021). Call S/P for more information or to book your showing today! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Floor Space: 747 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Type: Window air conditioner
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dryer, Window Coverings, Garage door opener remote, Hood Fan, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1952
- Features: Treed, Rectangular, Sump Pump
- Fence Type: Fence
- Floor Space (approx): 747.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Garden Area
- Lot Size: 4689.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: Detached garage, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Bathroom Basement Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom Basement Level 9'10"" x 8'4""
- Other Basement Level 19 ft x Measurements not available
- Bathroom Main Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom Main Level 11'8"" x 9'5""
- Bedroom Main Level 11'7"" x 7'9""
- Dining Main Level 6'8"" x 11'7""
- Kitchen Main Level 11' x 8'
- Living Main Level 12' x 11'7""