How do you describe this home. WOW, unbelievable, freakin amazing, gorgeous, my dream home, stunning or ALL THE ABOVE. When I asked the owners what they loved best about their home they said, ""We love the solitude of the Master retreat over the garage, and we absolutely love entertaining, our backyard and the open concept main floor of the house were made to entertain. The features of this home is extensive. Lets start at the bottom, this Kratz built home is on piles and footings and the deck is on screw piles. The current owner loves woodworking so he didn't want any dust blowing around in his garage/wood working shop so he put in floor heat in the garage and the basement. The garage also has a single garage door in to the backyard. The backyard has a huge composite deck. Do you have enough friends to fill it up, if you do there is a stamp-crete patio to the side of the deck. Never buy propane again, there is a natural gas hook up for your BBQ. A shed with a roll up door, lush grass with underground sprinklers and a security camera system complete the back yard. When you enter the home you will find pristine gorgeous hardwood through out the main level except ceramic tile in the bathrooms and laundry. The vaulted ceiling in the great room and kitchen is stunning. The Sound system in the great room, kitchen, bonus room, master, ensuite, basement and outside will have you boppin to your favourite tunes no matter where you are. The master retreat is over the garage and offers solitude from the rest of the house. The en-suite has heated floors and has a soaking tub and a shower. Downstairs doesn't feel like a basement because of all the large windows allowing tons and tons of natural light in. The floors are heated so your feet will never get cold. The boiler provides, heat, in floor heat and your hot water. All mechanical has been serviced yearly. This is truly a gorgeous home, please contact the listing agent for you personal showing today.
- Style: Unknown
- Architectural Style: Bi-level
- Cooling: Central air conditioning, Air exchanger
- Fire Protection: Alarm system
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Type: Conventional
- Heating Type: Forced air, In Floor Heating
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Features: Rectangular
- Floor Space (approx): 1702 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn, Underground sprinkler
- Lot Size: 6852 | 6852.0000 Square Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Deck, Patio(s)
- Title: Freehold
- Parking Type: Parking Spaces, Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Family Basement Level 17'7"" x 25'4""
- Den Basement Level 17'6"" x 9'11""
- Bathroom Basement Level
- Bedroom Basement Level 13'6"" x 11'
- Other 2nd Level
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 12'6"" x 17'
- Laundry Main Level
- Other Main Level 11' x 10'8""
- Bedroom Main Level 11' x 9'
- Bedroom Main Level 12' x 10'
- Bathroom Main Level
- Dining Main Level 13' x 10'4""
- Kitchen Main Level 12'8 x 11'8""
- Great Room Main Level 15'6"" x 12'4""
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Regina Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.