Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $179,900 property in Regina
Looking for that affordable bungalow in Regina's northeast end? Take a look at 127 McIntyre Street N. and see what it has to offer! This excellent three-bedroom, two-bath starter home is situated on a large 4682sq.ft. lot with a fully fenced backyard and a finished basement! Updated PVC windows including the front picture window, give this home a bright and spacious main floor. Walk inside and notice the substantial living room with laminate floors and an art niche built-in shelf for your special photos and art pieces. The galley kitchen comes with all the appliances and offers plenty of cabinetry. The top floor is complete with two bedrooms and a bath. The lower level includes a rec. space, a spare bedroom, and a 3pc. bath. With cute street appeal, this home features vinyl siding, aluminum soffits & facia with a front deck overlooking the yard. 125 AMP electrical service. There's also a long concrete drive for you to park multiple cars And potential for a garage off the back lane. Located within walking distance to many great amenities, restaurants and groceries are just steps away.With affordable property taxes, this home would be perfect for that first-time home buyer looking for a place without condo fees and has the bonus of a large yard or that investor looking to expand their portfolio! Connect with the listing agent today for more details. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Floor Space: 768 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1958
- Features: Lane, Rectangular
- Fence Type: Fence
- Floor Space (approx): 768.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Size: 4682.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: None, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Bathroom Basement Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom Basement Level 9' x 10'6
- Other Basement Level 27' x 10'
- Bathroom Main Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom Main Level 10' x 10'6
- Bedroom Main Level 10' x 11'
- Kitchen Main Level 13' x 9'
- Living Main Level 13' x 18'