Want peace and quiet and a valley view? This three bedroom home offers all of that. The double door entry provides an immediate view out the picture window of the living room of the backyard and Souris valley. The dining room also features great views out the many windows and the garden doors that extend the dining area to the large upper deck. The open concept allows anyone working in the kitchen to also enjoy this view. The unique floor plan offers two bedrooms down one hallway with a bathroom between them. Both of these bedrooms feature electric fireplaces and built in chests that can be used for toys or clothes. The master bedroom is at the other end of a different hallway and is also facing the valley. It is highlighted with a walk in closet and 5 piece ensuite that features a three person jet tub. The walkout basement has another bedroom, bathroom, and office. It has bay windows with a comfortable reading nook that overlooks the back yard and lower cement deck. The basement also has a wet bar, family area, and exercise area. The backyard has another cement deck for a firepit and entertaining and a third cement deck with a pergola for more peaceful moments. Call for a private viewing. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Fireplace Fuel: Electric, Gas
- Fireplace Type: Conventional, Conventional
- Floor Space: 1547 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air, In Floor Heating
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning, Air exchanger
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dryer, Freezer, Garburator, Window Coverings, Garage door opener remote, Hood Fan, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Features: Treed, Double width or more driveway, Sump Pump
- Floor Space (approx): 1547.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 72.1 Feet
- Lot Size: 14150.89 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Deck, Patio(s)
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Gravel, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Bathroom Basement Level 7' x 5'
- Family Basement Level 25' x 13'6
- Other Basement Level 11' x 25'
- Office Basement Level 10'2 x 12'
- Bedroom Basement Level 11' x 14'
- Bedroom Main Level 11' x 14'
- Bathroom Main Level 8' x 7'7
- Bedroom Main Level 12' x 11'
- Bathroom Main Level 5' x 13'8
- Master Bedroom Main Level 13'8 x 12'
- Laundry Main Level 6'9 x 5'
- Bathroom Main Level 4'9 x 5'
- Foyer Main Level 8' x 8'6
- Living Main Level 18' x 11'
- Dining Main Level 10' x 13'
- Kitchen Main Level 11'2 x 14'
Courtesy of: Century 21 Border Real Estate Service (2000)
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.