New price with revenue potential! Large family home needs new family to love me! Welcome to 9 Poplar place where you will find this 1720 square foot bungalow that sits on a 62' X 144' waterfront lot that has a beautiful view of the walking bridge, mature trees and is so quiet you'll think you live in the country! This home features direct entry to both the main floor and basement, main floor laundry, a den that could easily be the 3rd bedroom on the main floor and comfort features such as updated furnace and water heater, central vac, underground sprinklers, wood burning fireplace in the family room, and a natural gas heater in the garage! The master bedroom has a soaker jet tub as well as a full stand up shower and toilet room for privacy. You'll love how bright the dining area is contributed from the overhead skylights! The kitchen is conveniently situated between the dining area, living room and family room, great for entertaining and the massive family room overlooks the backyard and deck with plenty of room for friends and family. On the lower level there's a utility room with tons of extra space, storage room, playroom for the kids, roomy recreation area, 4 piece bathroom and office that's can be used as a 4th bedroom, this home has plenty to offer!! The basement was built with rental income in mind. There is a separate entry and the ability to have it's own suite. Buy today and have someone else pay your mortgage! There's so much to see you have to come look for yourself! Click on Virtual tour to view our walk through of this property. Call today to view. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Type: Conventional
- Floor Space: 1720 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dryer, Window Coverings, Garage door opener remote, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Features: Treed, Irregular lot size, Double width or more driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 1720.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn, Underground sprinkler
- Lot Frontage: 62.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 62x114
- Structure Type: Deck
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Interlocked, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Bathroom Basement Level 7'10"" x 4'11""
- Bedroom Basement Level 10'04"" x 10'01""
- Other Basement Level 23'04"" x 12'11""
- Playroom Basement Level 16'0"" x 13'04""
- Storage Basement Level 13'09"" x 6'0""
- Utility Basement Level 18' x 10'
- Bathroom Main Level 8'08"" x 4'11""
- Bedroom Main Level 10'01"" x 10'0""
- Family Main Level 25'10""
- Kitchen Main Level 9'08"" x 9'04""
- Dining Main Level 13'2"" x 9'09""
- Other Main Level 7'3"" x 2'7""
- Bathroom Main Level 10'2"" x 8'10""
- Master Bedroom Main Level 15'11"" x 12'0""
- Living Main Level 19'0"" x 12'2""
- Den Main Level 11'08"" x 10'0""
- Laundry Main Level 5'0"" x 5'11""
Courtesy of: RE/MAX Shoreline Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.