Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $524,900 property in Moosomin Rm No. 121
Can't beat this location! One KM from Moosomin is where you'll find this recently built home that sits on just over 2 acres! The main level features a spacious living room which is open to the dining room and kitchen. The kitchen is a fantastic size and provides you with seating at the counter as well as a pantry and nice, big south facing windows! Down the hall you'll find a 4pc bathroom and 3 bedrooms, one of which is the master bedroom that features a 4pc ensuite w/soaker tub and a walk-in closet! On the other side of the house, you'll find the main floor laundry room w/2pc bathroom; perfect if you're coming in from outside! The basement is a great layout w/ nice big windows so that it doesn't feel like a basement. It provides you with 2 additional bedrooms, storage room, 3pc bathroom complete with a tiled floor and shower, and the utility room! A nice feature to this house is the tiered deck off of the dining room, the deck on the side of the house, and the welcoming deck on the front of the house! Outside you'll also find the detached double car garage that features additional space for a workshop area. The yard also features a beautiful brick fire pit area that's wired in for a fridge, recently planted fruit trees, and mature trees and shrubs for additional privacy! BONUSES INCLUDE: air exchanger, infloor heat, central air, water treatment equipment, iron filter w/UV filtration, 200 amp panel box w/ back up generator, HE furnace, and sump pump/backflow valve! How can you beat this incredible property where you have the privacy of an acreage yet the convenience of being so close to town! Call today to view! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Raised bungalow
- Floor Space: 1728 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air, In Floor Heating
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning, Air exchanger
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Dryer, Window Coverings, Garage door opener remote, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Community Features: School Bus
- Features: Acreage, Treed, Irregular lot size, Rolling, Sump Pump
- Floor Space (approx): 1728.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: Detached garage, Gravel, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 8
- Bathroom Basement Level 9'2"" x 7'9""
- Storage Basement Level 10'3"" x 9'0""
- Utility Basement Level 16'8"" x 16'4""
- Bedroom Basement Level 17'6"" x 12'6""
- Other Basement Level 39'7"" x 13'5""
- Bedroom Basement Level 18'3"" x 12'8""
- Laundry Main Level 9'3"" x 5'7""
- Bathroom Main Level 13'5"" x 6'11""
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 15'1"" x 12'10""
- Bedroom Main Level 11'6"" x 10'5""
- Bathroom Main Level 9' x 5'
- Bedroom Main Level 10'11"" x 10'3""
- Dining Main Level 13'1"" x 12'1""
- Kitchen Main Level 14'5"" x 12'10""
- Living Main Level 18'10"" x 12'10""
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Martin Liberty (Sask) Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.