This mobile is a must see home located close to Maple Creek and Cypress Hills. The interior of this home features a large master bedroom with big windows, a 4 piece en-suite with a Jacuzzi tub and stand up shower, and a large walk in closet. The kitchen and living room are open and bright with ample cabinets for storage. The other 2 bedrooms are at the opposite end of the mobile from the master and have their own 4 piece bathroom near them as well. The entrance of this home houses the washer and dryer and is accessed from driveway side of the home. On the east side of the home you will find a large deck that is accessed from the living room and read for you to enjoy your morning coffee. The yard has nice mature trees as well as a large shed. This newer mobile is move in ready and can be enjoyed by a family or used for a retirement home. If you are looking for the out of town living but close to town location, then have a look at this one. For your personal viewing of this property, please contact the listing brokerage. (id:27)
- Style: Mobile
- Building Type: Mobile Home
- Architectural Style: Mobile Home
- Floor Space: 1110 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dryer, Garburator, Window Coverings, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Leasehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Features: Treed, Rectangular
- Floor Space (approx): 1110.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: Gravel, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Bathroom Main Level 5'3"" x 7'6""
- Bedroom Main Level 11' x 9'7""
- Bedroom Main Level 8'3"" x 9'
- Other Main Level 7'8"" x 9'9""
- Master Bedroom Main Level 11'6"" x 14'1""
- Living Main Level 14'5"" x 14'1""
- Kitchen Main Level 15' x 9'
Courtesy of: Blythman Agencies Ltd.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.