Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $112,000 property in Kinistino
Welcome to the quiet community of Kinistino. Offering all the amenities one would want when searching for a place to call HOME. Here you will find this comfortable & affordable 1040 Sq.ft bungalow offering 3 bedrooms on the main level along with a 4-piece bath. The home has open sight lines through the living/dining/kitchen area that allows for family function & a great entertaining space. There is a family room in the basement ready to be turned into your rec/game room. You will appreciate the spacious utility area complete with the washer & dryer, in fact all appliances are included in the offering. There is also a large 4th bedroom on this level plus a storage room that will fit all of the familys seasonal storage needs. The back deck is waiting for your lounge chairs & will offer you the perfect vantage point while BBQing & watching the children/pets play in the partially fenced backyard with lane access & overlooks open field views. There is a garden shed for all the outdoor toys plus the added bonus of a greenhouse that will come in handy for the garden enthusiast! This property is ready for immediate possession. Come and make this home the smart buy that you have been looking for! Real Estate for Your World (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Floor Space: 1040 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dryer, Microwave, Window Coverings, Hood Fan, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Features: Treed, Irregular lot size, Lane, Double width or more driveway
- Fence Type: Partially fenced
- Floor Space (approx): 1040.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 45.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Storage Basement Level 13' x 6'11""
- Laundry Basement Level 21'5"" x 12'8""
- Bedroom Basement Level 10'9"" x 14'7""
- Family Basement Level 22'7"" x 10'7""
- Bathroom Basement Level 6'6"" x 4'5""
- Bedroom Main Level 9'10"" x 8'8""
- Bedroom Main Level 9'11"" x 9'10""
- Bathroom Main Level 8' x 7'
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 13'4"" x 9'11""
- Living Main Level 15'11"" x 11'7""
- Dining Main Level 10'4"" x 11'8""
- Kitchen Main Level 15' x 10'
Courtesy of: Century 21 Proven Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.