Location, location! This 2 storey home is located within a block of downtown, the West Central Events Center and 2 blocks from Elizabeth Middle School. Situated on a 50' x 125' corner lot with a detached single car garage, this home is worth checking out! Front porch is large with lots of built-in storage options as well as room for a mudroom or your deep freeze. A dedicated dining room has 9 ft ceiling, bay window, built-in storage and chandelier. A bright cozy living room is just off the dining room with just the right amount of room. Kitchen is right off the dining room with lots of cabinet space, an eat-in area and a window that overlooks the backyard. A 2 piece bath with walk-in shower tub and washer/dryer combo completes the main level. 2nd level offers 3 bedrooms, and a full bath. Each bedroom has a generous closet, while the master offers a walk-in closet/storage room. One of the bedrooms also has a built-in bed and desk/storage area.Partial basement offers the utilities and storage space. Back porch is just off the kitchen that exits into the backyard. A single detached garage offers a spot to park with newer vinyl siding, overhead door and windows. Upgrades in the recent past include shingles and water heater. Call for your chance to check this property out!
- Style: Unknown
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Cooling: Window air conditioner
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Features: Treed, Corner Site
- Floor Space (approx): 1233 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 50 Feet
- Lot Size: 6250 | 6250.0000 Square Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Title: Freehold
- Parking Type: Parking Spaces, Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Other Basement Level 14' x 12'
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 12'2'' x 12'1''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'2'' x 11'8''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' x 11'11''
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bathroom Main Level
- Kitchen Main Level 12'2'' x 12'9''
- Dining Main Level 15' x 13'
- Living Main Level 10'11'' x 13'11''
- Veranda Main Level 6'3'' x 15'1''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Wheat Country
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.