Attractive offering located on east outskirts of Jansen just off Highway 16. Close to BHP Billiton potash site. 884 sf bungalow with full concrete basement. Large living room, kitchen with with three steps down to rear entrance and 10 steps to basement. 2 good size bedrooms and full bath complete the main. Property includes town water supply, natural gas and power source. Septic tank sewer system with pump out mound. Yardsite is grassed covered with mature trees and shelter belt. Yardsite allows for future development if desired as lot measures 150' frontage and 272' depth. Detached single garage 26x14', concrete floor and power. As pricing suggests owner desires to sell property. Available for immediate possession. Book your viewing today! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Floor Space: 884 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dryer, Hood Fan, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Features: Treed, Rectangular
- Floor Space (approx): 884.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 150.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 40800.00 Square Feet
- Parking Type: Detached garage, Gravel, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Storage Basement Level 9' x 10'
- Utility Basement Level 10' x 12'
- Other Basement Level 11'6"" x 24'
- Bedroom Main Level 12' x 10'
- Master Bedroom Main Level 13'6"" x 12'
- Bathroom Main Level 8' x 5'
- Other Main Level 12'6"" x 10'
- Living Main Level 12' x 17'
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Carlton
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.