Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $75,000 property in Gravelbourg
Located in the Town of Gravelbourg. Sitting on a private 75 x 120 ft lot within easy walking distance to Main Street. A classic story and a half 2 bedroom home with 1067ft of living space. Newer roof and rear siding. The attached garage has entry doors front and back, and into the house. There is a 220v receptacle for EV charging. Comes with a fully fenced back yard with a detached garage that allows access from the rear lane to the back yard. There is a 16ft swing gate for your RV parking on a graveled landing pad in the back yard. The kitchen comes with ample cupboard space, a vaulted ceiling and fridge, stove and dishwasher. The main floor laundry comes with washer and dryer and an adjoining powder room and access to a large deck with a screened section Upstairs, the main bath features a deep soaker jet tub. Two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Floor Space: 1067 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1918
- Features: Rectangular
- Floor Space (approx): 1067.00 Square Feet
- Lot Frontage: 75.5 Feet
- Lot Size: 9136.26 Square Feet
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Detached garage, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9' x 13'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'10" x 9'6"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 9' x 8'2"
- Family Basement Level Measurements not available
- Utility Basement Level Measurements not available
- Dining Main Level 8'3" x 10'6"
- Living Main Level 15'2" x 10'5"
- Den Main Level 10'10" x 6'10"
- Kitchen Main Level 10'6" x 9'6"
- Laundry Main Level 3'10" x 5'8"
- Bathroom Main Level 3'8" x 5'2"