Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $199,000 property in Carnduff
Welcome to this immaculate Modern Bungalow. This 3 bedroom property is in pristine condition. Upon entering the home you will come into the single attached heated garage. The garage has an added bonus because the sunroom is attached to it. The sunroom is amazing and I'm sure Buyers will appreciate this area of the property. It has a gas fireplace and a seating area. Just off the sunroom is the dining area that is open to the large living room. The dining area/living room have vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams. There is a large window in the living room which allows for tons of natural sunlight. The kitchen has lots of counter space and cupboards. There is main floor laundry/ 2 piece bathroom as well. Down the hallway is a 4 piece bathroom and 2 good size bedrooms plus the master bedroom. There is tons of storage space throughout the home. The basement is unfinished which could easily be finished to add additional living space. The exterior of the property has recently been renovated with a shingles, siding, 2 exterior doors have been replaced, flashing, facia & soffit in 2019. Central Air Conditioning was installed in 2021. Fence was done in 2019. Asphalt paving done in 2019. There was a 7500 kilowatt gas generator installed to the outside of the home in 2019 as well. The yard is fenced and has a fire pit area, shed for storage plus a single detached garage with concrete floor. There are raised garden boxes on the exterior as well. This home has been well cared for and sellers are motivated to sell. For more information contact the listing agent today! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Type: Conventional
- Floor Space: 1328 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Window Coverings, Garage door opener remote, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1965
- Features: Treed, Rectangular, Double width or more driveway
- Fence Type: Fence
- Floor Space (approx): 1328.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 85.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 11050.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Other Basement Level 23'3" x 27'7"
- Utility Basement Level 21'11" x 18'6"
- Foyer Main Level 7'7" x 5'6"
- Living Main Level 19'3" x 13'2"
- Dining Main Level 9'7" x 8'7"
- Kitchen Main Level 15'7" x 9'6"
- Laundry Main Level 7' x 11'3"
- Bedroom Main Level 10' x 11'4"
- Bathroom Main Level 4'8" x 9'11"
- Bedroom Main Level 9'8" x 11'3"
- Bedroom Main Level 11'4" x 10'2"
- Sun Room Main Level 15'6" x 13'7"