Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $74,999 property in Carnduff
Cheaper than Renting! Take a look at this well maintained 2 storey home in Carnduff Sk. This home has tons or character and has been meticulously cared for. Upon entering the front of the home you will come into the porch that accesses the dining room or the large living room. The dining room is open to the kitchen that offers tons of natural sunlight and a good use of cupboard space. Down the hall is a 2 piece bathroom and a family room. This room could be used as another bedroom should you desire. It also accesses the backyard. Up the stairs to the 2nd level is 3 bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom. The basement of the house is a great area to for storage. The backyard is fenced and has a gate that opens to allow an RV to park in the back. There is a patio area for added outdoor space. Updates include: shingles in 2008, electrical done and new 200 amp service in 2009, plumbing in 2014, hot water tank & furnace in 2010, fence in 2016. For more information or to schedule a viewing contact the listing agent today! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Floor Space: 850 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dryer, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1907
- Features: Treed, Rectangular, Sump Pump
- Fence Type: Fence
- Floor Space (approx): 850.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 50.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 6000.00 Square Feet
- Parking Type: None, Gravel, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8'6" x 10'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8' x 9'10"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8'6" x 9'11"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 5'8" x 9'11"
- Dining Main Level 6'10" x 9'11"
- Kitchen Main Level 9'11" x 9'8"
- Living Main Level 16'11" x 12'8"
- Bathroom Main Level 5'7" x 3'5"
- Family Main Level 11'6" x 15'7"