Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $99,000 property in Carnduff
Are you looking for a house that has Charm, then this one is for you! This 3 bedroom 2 story home is defiantly charming. Upon entering the home you will come into a huge foyer, just off the foyer is the main floor laundry room. The kitchen is at the front of the home and offers a main floor door to access the home as well. Down the hallway is a 3 piece bath and the dining room and living room. Upstairs are 3 good size bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom. The basement is used for storage. The outside yard is private with tons of trees and patio area and a deck. The property is located right across the street from the local police station and is walking distance to town amenities. For more information or to schedule a viewing contact the listing agent today! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Floor Space: 975 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dryer, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1905
- Features: Treed, Rectangular
- Floor Space (approx): 975.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 50.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 6000.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: None, Gravel, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13'6" x 8'5"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 7'10" x 9'11"
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 13'11" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13'7" x 9'11"
- Foyer Main Level 12'9" x 11'4"
- Laundry Main Level 6' x 5'11"
- Kitchen Main Level 13'8" x 13'3"
- Bathroom Main Level 6'2" x 4'9"
- Dining Main Level 9'11" x 10'9"
- Living Main Level 15'6" x 10'9"