Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $139,900 property in Carnduff
Great Starter Home!! This 3 bedroom Bungalow will appeal to many buyers. Upon entering the home you will come into a porch which has a nook for coats, or boots. Just off the porch is the living room which has a large window and is open to the dining room. The kitchen is galley style with ample cupboards. There is a window that looks out to the back yard. There are 3 bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom on the main floor. The bathroom has had a new bathtub & surround done by bath fitters and has tile floors. The basement has been updated and has a large family room which is currently being used as a office & a family area. There is a custom 3 piece bathroom with a tile walk in shower. The laundry/utility area offers space to store items as well as there is a large storage room in the basement. The backyard offers a deck, shed, fire pit area and fenced yard. There is a gravel parking area in the back with the fence offering 2 large gate openings to pull in a trailer or vehicle into the back yard. Updates include: New Washer and dryer in 2022, New vinyl plank flooring in upstairs bathroom, Tile replaced in shower in basement bathroom, New living room window in 2022. This home has tons of potential and the Sellers are very motivated to sell. For more information or to schedule a viewing contact the listing agent below. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Floor Space: 948 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dryer, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1960
- Features: Treed, Rectangular
- Fence Type: Fence
- Floor Space (approx): 948.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 50.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 6000.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Deck
- Parking Type: None, Gravel, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Family Basement Level 35'7" x 10'5"
- Bathroom Basement Level 10'4" x 10'9"
- Laundry Basement Level 7'10" x 11'1"
- Utility Basement Level 10'4" x 10'9"
- Foyer Main Level 5'10" x 4'3"
- Living Main Level 11'5" x 19'8"
- Kitchen Main Level 11'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom Main Level 9'8" x 11'6"
- Bedroom Main Level 12'7" x 9'10"
- Bedroom Main Level 10'11" x 9'9"
- Bathroom Main Level 4'11" x 6'11"