Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $479,900 property in Carnduff
This home was built in 1985 but completely gutted and rebuilt down to the studs in 2010 with new electrical wiring, plumbing, windows, shingles, etc. This property is sure to impress Buyers as it is equally as nice on the exterior as the interior. Upon entering the home you will come into a huge foyer. Just off the foyer is the access to the garage or accesses the main floor workout room/hot tub. This room has enough room to entertain guests or just sit back in the hot tub and relax. You can access the backyard from this room or you can access the back yard from the hallway just outside the foyer. Up a few steps brings you to a huge mudroom, walk in pantry, large open concept kitchen with ample cupboards space, solid hickory cupboards, island with seating, quartz counter tops, reverse osmosis drinking water, back splash, and high end appliances. This kitchen has all the bells and whistles. The kitchen is open to the dining room and living area. The living room offers hardwood floors, and a bay window. There is a large 4 piece bathroom with tile floors and custom tile surround. There is a office and a bedroom all on this level as well. The basement of the home offers the large laundry room, master bedroom with 5 piece bathroom including a walk in shower and walk in closet. There is also 2 large bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom and a family room as well as the mechanical room/ storage area. The basement has large windows. The garage is 30 x 30 and has epoxy heated floors, 10 x 8 over head garage doors, storage and windows. The exterior offers a large corner lot, underground sprinklers, exposed & stamped concrete with lighting, separate driveway for RV storage or parking. The yard is PVC fenced, has 2- 4 foot gates, has on exposed concrete patio with pergola that has privacy shades, outdoor kitchen, power & water. The backyard also has a shed. This home is stunning and its one you have to see to appreciate. For more information or to schedule a viewing contact me today! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bi-level
- Floor Space: 1905 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air, In Floor Heating
- Heating Fuel: Geo Thermal
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning, Air exchanger
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Hot Tub, Dishwasher, Dryer, Window Coverings, Garage door opener remote, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Built in: 1985
- Features: Treed, Corner Site, Rectangular
- Fence Type: Fence
- Floor Space (approx): 1905.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn, Underground sprinkler
- Lot Frontage: 93.5 Feet
- Lot Size: 10929.90 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Patio(s)
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Parking pad, RV, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 9
- Storage 2nd Level 9'7" x 8'6"
- Kitchen 2nd Level 11'5" x 16'10"
- Other 2nd Level 7'11" x 9'11"
- Dining 2nd Level 12'10" x 16'10"
- Living 2nd Level 13'2" x 14'11"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 9'10" x 9'9"
- Office 2nd Level 9'10" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13'4" x 10'3"
- Laundry Basement Level 6'11" x 9'7"
- Bedroom Basement Level 11'10" x 9'6"
- Primary Bedroom Basement Level 11'11" x 13'1"
- Bathroom Basement Level 13'6" x 12'3"
- Bathroom Basement Level 7'7" x 9'6"
- Bedroom Basement Level 11'3" x 10'2"
- Family Basement Level 14' x 13'9"
- Utility Basement Level 17'5" x 4'1"
- Foyer Main Level 15'9" x 18'1"
- Other Main Level 18'6" x 15'