Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,349,000 property in Westmount
This elegant family home offers a spacious open-concept living space that is impeccable for entertaining or simply for the whole family to enjoy. This home provides a substantial amount of natural light and a charming private terrace. Located in the beautiful neighbourhood of Westmount within walkable distance to shops , restaurants , parks , public transportation (Metro Vendome station. & AMT train station) and quick access to highway 15, 20 and 40. There are 3 large bedrooms , 2 full bathrooms and 1 powder room. The lower ground floor has the ideal layout and space to be transformed into a living room and home office.
Welcome to 4862 Ste-Catherine in the Victoria Village neighborhood of Westmount. This charming corner townhouse is abundant with natural light and gives you the best of both worlds...living in a house without the constant maintenance of a house, because it a co-ownership.
Its in a dream location, walkable to parks, sport centers, cafes, restaurants and grocery stores as well as easy access to major arteries, the Westmount Summit, the MUHC (McGill University Health Center) and much more.
Over 1500 sqft of living area excluding the basement, which ads approximately an additional 500sqft.
On the 1st floor you would be welcomed in a large open concept living area consisting of a living room and a dining room. The kitchen is semi open and there is also a powder room on the same level. The patio door in the kitchen give access to the balcony.
On the 2 floor, there are two large double size bedrooms that can be converted into 3 bedrooms with lots of storage, as well as a large bathroom.
In the basement, there is a large double room which can serve as a 3rd bedroom or a large family room. There is also a bathroom, a laundry area as well as the garage. There is an additional external parking.
Efficient and low cost for natural gas heating and central AC. Roof was changed in 2021 Condo fees are 150$ for the common fees (maintenance of the common garden, landscaping, insurances, snow removal, etc).
Large balcony without back neighbours south facing, the ideal place to enjoy your morning coffee on summer days. There is also a naturel gas connection for the barbecue.
Everything in this property is well thought of, one visit and you will be charmed.
Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer, Central Vacuum, Curtains, Rods, Light fixtures, Pax in garage.
Inclusions: Stove , Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer, Curtains, Rods, light fixtures, pax in garage, central vacuum
- Style: Apartment
- Basement: Finished basement
- Bathroom: Whirlpool bath
- Equipment/Services: Central air conditioning
- Garage: Heated, Single width
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Hospital, Metro, Park, Public transportation
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Asphalt and gravel
- Siding: Brick
- Size: 38.0 x 19.0 Feet
- Heating System: Forced air
- Heating Energy: Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $5,539
- School Tax: $713
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,252
- Condo Fees: $150 Monthly
- Common Expenses: $1,800
- Gas: $710
- Lot Assessment: $362,400
- Building Assessment: $380,200
- Total Assessment: $742,600
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1999
- Floor Space (approx): 1524.0 Square Feet
- Lot Size: 2131.69 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Living Ground Level 4.65 m x 5.16 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining - Irregular Ground Level 3.71 m x 4.11 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 2.59 m x 5.13 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room Ground Level 1.32 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.30 m x 5.13 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.17 m x 2.54 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.28 m x 5.16 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Basement Level 1.96 m x 1.80 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry - Irregular Basement Level 2.01 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom - Irregular Basement Level 4.29 m x 5.03 m Flooring: Laminate floor
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Heritage
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.