Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $2,295,000 property in Westmount
This spectacular, elegant, sun-filled and semi-detached 3 level family home, in a prime location, sitting in the heart of Westmount, offers 4+1 bedrooms, 3+1 bathrooms, finished basement with 2 integrated garages, inviting living spaces, incredible views of the city and water, an intimate tree-lined backyard, and more.
*** Welcome to the 4715 The Boulevard***
Beautiful and sun-filled 3-storey home in a prime and ideal location in Westmount.
+ Cross-hall layout, and entry with slate flooring leading to the formal dining room with beautiful hardwood floors, large windows and unobstructed city and river views, which gives you an immediate sense of grandeur and serenity.
+ Adjacent living room with hardwood flooring, and leading to a separate sitting area for your enjoyment, which could also serve as an office.
+ The traditional kitchen features wood cabinetry, granite countertops, large island, a dining area, lots of storage room as well as access to the peaceful backyard.
+ Expansive master suite featuring a boudoir, very large walk-in closet, and spectacular ensuite bathroom with heated porcelain ceramic floors, and glass shower.
+ Second bedroom with large windows, boasting impressive city and river views.
+ Two additional adjoining bedrooms are also located on this level, as well as the main bathroom.
+ The numerous windows and skylight make this level undeniably bright and airy.
+ This level features a private bedroom, which can also be used as a family room, with adjoining bathroom with heated floors.
+ Ample storage, as well as a separate laundry room.
+ The integrated garage features two indoor parking spots in tandem, and some additional space for storage.
+ Intimate exterior courtyard with large trees, and direct access to Edgehill Rd.
+ Integrated sound system, for living room, backyard, and throughout the house.
+ New heat pump 2020
Open house by appointment only, 2-4PM Sunday September 26 2021
Inclusions: Refrigerator, built-in oven, cooktop, dishwasher, washer, dryer, light fixtures (aside exclusions), window coverings and curtains, hot water tank, integrated sound system
Exclusions : Chandelier in dining room and entrance hall, Refrigerator in basement
- Style: Semi-Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom
- Equipment/Services: Electric garage door opener, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Heated, Single width, Tandem
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Bordered by hedges, Wooded
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation, University
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Brick
- Size: 37.0 x 36.0 Feet
- Topography: Sloped
- View: View of the water, Panoramic, View of the city
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: Aluminum
- Heating System: Forced air
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $13,296
- School Tax: $1,394
- Annual Tax Amount: $14,690
- Lot Assessment: $581,000
- Building Assessment: $1,259,000
- Total Assessment: $1,840,000
- Bedrooms: 4+1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1919
- Floor Space (approx): 2534.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 26.21 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 11.05 Metre
- Lot Size: 325.50 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Other Ground Level 1.52 m x 0.91 m Flooring: Slate
- Living Ground Level 6.81 m x 4.19 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 4.29 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 6.32 m x 4.32 m Flooring: Wood Note: With dinette
- Solarium - Irregular Ground Level 4.06 m x 1.80 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Powder room Ground Level 1.83 m x 1.22 m Flooring: Slate
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 6.93 m x 4.37 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.16 m x 1.91 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Ensuite, heated floors
- Other 2nd Level 4.01 m x 1.80 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.27 m x 4.19 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.39 m x 3.07 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.23 m x 3.23 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.21 m x 1.73 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family Basement Level 4.55 m x 4.06 m Flooring: Laminate floor Note: Or bedroom
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.82 m x 1.30 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Heated floors
- Laundry Basement Level 1.83 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Storage Basement Level 1.37 m x 1.27 m Flooring: Concrete
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Tendance
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.