Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $925,000 property in Westmount
Just bring your clothes to this elegant,move-in condition,two bedrooms,two full bathrooms unit, situated in the BEST location in the heart of "Victoria Village" and steps to all amenities! Featuring large open concept kitchen, 10' high ceilings, indoor garage, private storage space adjacent to front door, balcony, hardwood floors. A REAL JEWEL!
Welcome to "Villa Grosvenor"
- This unit is located on the first floor, just three steps up from main entrance, which allows for ease and convenience on a daily basis......no stairs to climb when carrying your groceries, a baby carriage, bike or any heavy load.
- The private enclosed storage room (7'6x3'7) situated adjacent to the front door is indeed quite a rarity.
- Beautiful wainscotting and crown mouldings throughout
- The large open concept kitchen and dining area lends itself to great entertaining.
- Kitchen has tons of storage space and top of line appliances.
- Wall mounted air-conditioner
- Balcony is off the kitchen
Steps to Westmount Park, YMCA, library, restaurants and all your shopping needs.
**** UNDIVIDED PROPERTY WITH SHARES....NO WELCOME TAX ****
**** Notary for the building is Me.Raymond Grenier...Financing exclusively through Caisse Desjardins NDG
*** LOW MONTHLY CONDO FEES - Includes: Municipal and school taxes, maintenance (snow removal, gardening, janitorial services) electricity for common areas, administration, accounting and contribution to reserve fund. There is a special twelve month assessment in the amount of $62.88 per month, effective January 1, 2021-December 31, 2021.
Inclusions: All light fixtures, all window coverings, LG refrigerator, LG stove, Blomberg dishwasher, Maytag washer and dryer.
- Style: Apartment
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom
- Equipment/Services: Wall-mounted air conditioning, Intercom
- Garage: Heated, Built-in, Single width
- Parking: Garage
- Proximity: library, Highway, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $0
- School Tax: $0
- Annual Tax Amount: $0
- Condo Fees: $817 Monthly
- Common Expenses: $12
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1906
- Floor Space (approx): 1224.0 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Living Ground Level 5.18 m x 4.62 m Flooring: Wood Note: bay window
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 4.60 m x 3.43 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.72 m x 1.68 m Flooring: Marble Note: ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom Ground Level 2.77 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Ground Level 3.02 m x 2.01 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: bath/shower
- Dining Ground Level 3.23 m x 4.14 m Flooring: Wood Note: opens to kitchen
- Kitchen Ground Level 6.58 m x 4.14 m Flooring: Wood Note: balcony/laundry facilities
- Foyer Ground Level 14.63 m x 1.75 m Flooring: Wood
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Heritage
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.