Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $3,495,000 property in Westmount
Why drive two hours for a natural escape? You could have it on the top of the Mount Royal. Be the owner of a residence on the most desirable street in Westmount! At the summit of the mountain, yet only minutes away from downtown, this country-style home is a hidden gem. Among the neighbouring multi-million dollar homes, this stone cottage is a perfect condo alternative with large private backyard and a lush garden, or bring your own architect to create your dream house. Over 7350 square feet lot, Southwest exposure, huge solarium and central A/C are just some of the nice features it offers. Moreover, it is only steps away from Summit Woods.
Beautiful property located on one of Westmounts finest and most coveted streets. Walking distance to summit park and St-Jospephs Oratory.
The moment you step onto the property you feel as if you are in the country thanks to the lush landscaping, privacy and mature trees, all on a sizeable 7360 square foot lot. Stunning solid wood doors, custom Denis Couture kitchen, large solarium, and attached garage are only some of the many great features of the home.
*The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer and are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
*This sale is made without any legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's risk and peril.
Inclusions: fridge, built-in oven, cooktop, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, 1 remote for garage door opener, light fixtures of a permanent nature, central vacuum.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: None
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Electric garage door opener
- Fireplace-Stove: Electric
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Built-in, Single width
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: CEGEP, Hospital, Park, Elementary school, High school, University
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Elastomeric membrane
- Size: 8.64 x 11.6 METRE
- Window Type: Casement, Tilt and turn
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $17,088
- School Tax: $2,238
- Annual Tax Amount: $19,326
- Lot Assessment: $1,521,700
- Building Assessment: $769,200
- Total Assessment: $2,290,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1951
- Lot Depth: 34.29 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 19.81 Metre
- Lot Size: 7361.44 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Foyer Ground Level 3.05 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Tiles
- Living Ground Level 4.55 m x 5.23 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 3.48 m x 4.55 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.05 m x 5.00 m Flooring: Tiles
- Solarium Ground Level 3.33 m x 5.94 m Flooring: Tiles
- Sun Room Ground Level 2.36 m x 6.83 m Flooring: Tiles
- Other Ground Level 2.39 m x 4.85 m Flooring: Tiles
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.56 m x 5.64 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 1.65 m x 3.56 m Flooring: Tiles
- Den 2nd Level 3.48 m x 3.73 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.48 m x 4.60 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 1.65 m x 2.46 m Flooring: Tiles
- Other 3rd Level 3.35 m x 9.14 m Flooring: Carpet
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Heritage
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.