Do you dream of building your home near a river with mesmerizing waterfalls? This property is located less than 10 minutes from autoroute 410 in Lennoxville. The size is +- 22,960 ft² by the Coaticook river. The lot partially touches the river.
It shall be the responsibility of the purchaser to do the necessary steps to obtain from the relevant authorities confirmation that the purpose he plans to give the immovable complies with relevant zoning regulations.
Subject to the following by-laws:
- Two hydro poles, wires and anchors for hydro and telephone
- Servitudes: 37955 in favor of Sherbrooke for an electric transmission line. Servitude 111182 - right of way to have access to a water source
- Riparian protection strip (bande de protection riveraine)
- Restrictions with regards to a slope of 30% and over, mapped on the zonage plan
- A strip of 15 meters on the edge of the Coaticook river
- Lot: Wooded
- Proximity: Highway, Golf, Bicycle path
- Topography: Uneven, Steep, Sloped, Flat
- Water (access): Waterfront
- Water Supply: None
- Sewage System: None
- Municipal Tax: $107
- School Tax: $0
- Annual Tax Amount: $107
- Lot Assessment: $13,100
- Total Assessment: $13,100
- Lot Depth: 67.72 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 28.39 Metre
- Zoning: RESI, UNI
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Au Sommet
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.