Well maintained 3 bedroom bungalow located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Waterloo. The house is all brick and has a private yard bordered by hedges. It is situated close to all amenities including restaurants, shopping, gas stations, financial institutions and schools. Many renovations throughout the years. A must see!
This home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac dead end street in Waterloo. It is an all brick construction and has a private yard bordered by hedges. It is situated close to all amenities including restaurants, shopping, gas stations, financial institutions and schools. Easy access to the highway 10 makes this house a great pick as a primary or secondary house.
This lovely bungalow features 3 bedrooms on the same level and there is possibility of additional rooms in the open basement. Many renovations have been done throughout the years including the windows, roof, addition of a bay window, furnace, hot water tank, chimney, soffits, gutters, sump pump, floors and the powder room. The basement offers you a clean slate to finish as per your needs. Truly a move in ready home!
Inclusions: Dishwasher, light fixtures, curtain rods, central vacuum cleaner.
Exclusions : Propane stove (can be sold separately).
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Unfinished
- Distinctive Features: Cul-de-sac
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Bordered by hedges
- Parking: Driveway
- Proximity: Highway, Daycare centre, Golf, Elementary school, High school
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Brick
- Size: 30.0 x 40.0 Feet
- Topography: Flat
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Forced air
- Heating Energy: Dual energy, Electricity, Heating oil
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $2,144
- School Tax: $175
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,319
- Lot Assessment: $37,900
- Building Assessment: $108,400
- Total Assessment: $146,300
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1967
- Lot Depth: 100.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 80.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 8000.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 5.12 m x 5.00 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Kitchen Ground Level 4.48 m x 3.93 m Flooring: Linoleum
- Master Bedroom - Irregular Ground Level 3.69 m x 2.80 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.35 m x 2.80 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom Ground Level 2.35 m x 2.80 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.80 m x 1.25 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Powder room Basement Level 1.04 m x 2.23 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Other - Irregular Basement Level 9.14 m x 12.19 m Flooring: Concrete
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Village
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.