Waterfront house on the lake Létourneau. 2 bedrooms + parental home. Beautiful landscaping. Large paved parking. Double garage + loft. On the lot you will find a private house with a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom for your guests. 15 minutes from Gatineau/Ottawa.
* Daycare CPE less than 4 km, in the heart of the village
* 2 primary schools at 5 minutes (one of which will open in Septembre 2019)
* less than 20 minutes from downtown Gatineau and 30 minutes from downtown Ottawa
* Launching ramp at McGregor Lake within 15 minutes
* near a grocery store, Cheese Store «La Trappe à Fromage», a dentist, a Rona supermarket, a pharmacy, hairdresser, gas station and more
Inclusions: Stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, oil tank and furnace with A/C, curtains and blinds
6 feet and more, Other, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
Whirlpool bath, Separate shower
Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Water softener, Central air conditioning, Electric garage door opener
Attached, Double width or more
Daycare centre, Elementary school, Cross-country skiing
42.3 x 30.3 Feet
View of the water, View of the mountain
Disposal field, Septic tank
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Vallée De L'Outaouais
Data provided by: Greater Montréal Real Estate Board 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2019 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.