Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $399,900 property in Val-David
Nestled on a large lot of over 41,300 square feet in Val-David, this property has a lot to offer. This charming property offers 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large solarium, beautiful living spaces and plenty of storage. Its location is optimal, within walking distance of hiking and cross-country skiing trails.
Located on a large private and wooded lot, this property is served by the municipal water and sewer network, an undeniable and very rare advantage!
Its location is optimal, the cross-country ski trail "La belle-étoile" is accessible a few steps from the house, it joins the network of trails of Val-David which offers dozens and dozens of kilometres of trails.
According to the zoning specifications grid for the city of Val-David, a subdivision of the land could be considered. However, a verification process must be undertaken by the buyer in order to validate the feasibility of this type of project.
This large bungalow extended in 2000 is perfect for entertaining family and friends (when the time comes). The sellers have owned it for almost 38 years. From your first glance, you will see that this house has been meticulously maintained over time.
The ground floor is composed as follows:
An entrance hall which provides access to the main areas of the house and to the master's quarters.
The kitchen is bright and functional, a small island area is furnished with stools, the ideal place to have breakfast.
The dining room is large, it can easily accommodate many guests.
The warm living room opens onto the dining room and a gas fireplace will warm you up in cold weather.
From the living room, you can access a second entrance hall.
A discrete space adjacent to the living room serves as an office / library.
The bright solarium is the perfect place to settle down to read a good book or to enjoy Happy Hour. This magnificent addition to the house can be used from March to November!
A tastefully renovated bathroom offers a bath shower and heated floors.
At the other end of the house, we find the master's quarter, which consists of a very large bedroom, a walk-in closet and a full bathroom.
The basement is composed as follows:
A family room in which there is a Jotul brand wood stove.
A large laundry room which also serves as storage.
Finally, another very large room is currently used as a storage / workshop, it has an outside access. This large room could easily be arranged and converted otherwise, you could make an additional bedroom, another family room or playroom or even a living space for your youngsters!
Val-David is one of the most coveted villages in the Laurentians. It offers you the best restaurants, sports and cultural activities.
In short, a sought-after product, just 2 km from the heart of the village, an essential option for those looking for proximity to all the best activities offered by the village of Val-David, while having the tranquility of the countryside.
Inclusions: Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Fire detector, Air exchange system, Alarm system
- Fireplace-Stove: Gas fireplace, Wood stove, Stove - Other
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Kitchen Cabinets: Melamine
- Lot: Wooded, Landscaped
- Proximity: Daycare centre, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Cross-country skiing
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Propane tank
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Stucco
- Size: 9.88 x 6.88 METRE
- Topography: Flat
- Water (access): Waterfront
- Window Type: Sliding, Casement, French door
- Windows: Wood
- Heating System: Convection baseboards, Electric baseboard units, Radiant
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $2,207
- School Tax: $159
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,366
- Electric: $2,690
- Lot Assessment: $38,800
- Building Assessment: $136,600
- Total Assessment: $175,400
- Bedrooms: 1+2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Built in: 1965
- Lot Frontage: 55.79 Metre
- Lot Size: 3837.20 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- Foyer - Irregular Ground Level 3.40 m x 2.72 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.15 m x 2.95 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining Ground Level 2.69 m x 5.56 m Flooring: Wood
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 3.78 m x 6.38 m Flooring: Wood Note: Gas Fireplace
- Bathroom - Irregular Ground Level 3.02 m x 1.47 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Heating floor
- Library - Irregular Ground Level 1.91 m x 2.11 m Flooring: Wood
- Solarium Ground Level 3.05 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Carpet
- Foyer - Irregular Ground Level 1.68 m x 1.70 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular Ground Level 5.13 m x 4.42 m Flooring: Carpet Note: Masters Quarter
- Walk-in Closet - Irregular Ground Level 2.36 m x 2.18 m Flooring: Carpet Note: Masters Quarter
- Bathroom Ground Level 3.58 m x 2.26 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Masters Quarter
- Family Basement Level 2.77 m x 3.68 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom - Irregular Basement Level 3.45 m x 2.72 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.05 m x 2.41 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.01 m x 2.39 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry Basement Level 5.84 m x 2.18 m Flooring: Concrete Note: Storage room
- Workshop Basement Level 8.48 m x 5.03 m Flooring: Concrete Note: Possible bedroom
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.