Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $799,000 property in Val-David
*Short term rental accepted* Unique property of 6,000 sf and very interesting for investment: a revenue-generating masterpiece! Currently on short term rental (CITQ permit), managed and administered by the seller's company (Exit Chalets). Possibility of continuing the management agreement. See addendum for details.
WOW! Completely UNIQUE architecture and design !!! This building is not a house, rather a work of art ... the third by artist-sculptor Robert Lachance. This house will fill all your senses with its unique, airy and warm interior. Here is your chance to acquire the Big Bang, an internationally recognized composition!
This property contains so much splendor that your eyes will not know where to look! Breathe deeply and let yourself be charmed by the many surprises that you will discover as you admire every corner.
On a huge private lot of more than 170,000 square feet, on which are installed a 12x24 heated swimming pool and a spa, this unique residence rests, with huge rooms, furnished with unusual and organic architectures, built from recycled materials and other noble materials.
In the main living area of this property, there are 6 bedrooms, 3 of which are closed and 3 others are open areas, as well as 3 bathrooms.
As soon as you enter the hall, the main floor offers a large kitchen with central island and access to the terrace, dining room and open concept living room, a large bedroom in addition to a full bathroom and a corner. Laundry.
The second floor houses two other bedrooms with a visually intimate bathroom, in addition to a relaxation area and billiards. A few steps higher, you will reach the mezzanine, where there is an open bedroom and a boudoir. From there, you can admire the whole house ... down to the basement.
The basement, with its 10-foot high ceilings and heated glycol floor, houses two large closed bedrooms as well as a full bathroom, and a relaxation area with a wood stove. There is also a huge storage room.
Not to be overlooked, the Annex! This annexed outbuilding also includes a bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, and office, on 2 floors, and has its own exterior entrance, as well as a direct connection to the house. Note that this is not a second address, but could be suitable for a teenager or a parent.
In addition to enjoying a daily panoramic view, you will be located 1 hour from Montreal, 30 minutes from Mont-Tremblant, and literally glued to the hiking trails and ski slopes of the Val-David/Val-Morin Regional Park.
Inclusions: All appliances, light fixtures, poles and curtains, pool table and accessories, alarm system, swimming pool and accessories, pool heat pump, spa and accessories, outdoor fireplace, central vacuum and accessories, water softener, water tank 300 gallons
Exclusions : Personal effects, furnitures and decorative objects
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Other, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Water softener, Alarm system
- Fireplace-Stove: Fireplace - Other, Wood stove
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Wooded
- Parking: Driveway
- Pool: Other, Heated, Above-ground
- Proximity: Highway, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Sheet metal
- Siding: Steel, Concrete, Wood
- Size: 54.6 x 6020.4 Feet
- Topography: Sloped, Flat
- View: View of the mountain, Panoramic
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: Wood
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units, Radiant
- Heating Energy: Wood, Electricity
- Water Supply: Artesian well
- Sewage System: Other, Disposal field, Septic tank
- Municipal Tax: $6,343
- School Tax: $635
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,978
- Energy: $720
- Electric: $5,400
- Lot Assessment: $81,800
- Building Assessment: $545,200
- Total Assessment: $627,000
- Bedrooms: 5+3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Built in: 2012
- Floor Space (approx): 5706.7 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 937.7 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 164.1 Feet
- Lot Size: 171716.59 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 10
- Foyer Ground Level 2.74 m x 2.24 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 6.93 m x 4.37 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 4.78 m x 4.50 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 6.20 m x 4.45 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular Ground Level 6.07 m x 3.40 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom - Irregular Ground Level 6.40 m x 4.22 m Flooring: Wood
- Laundry Ground Level 3.00 m x 2.18 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Den 2nd Level 6.83 m x 2.90 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 1.73 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 6.50 m x 3.38 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.51 m x 3.30 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.61 m x 3.45 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.40 m x 3.12 m Flooring: Wood
- Playroom 2nd Level 9.93 m x 4.60 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Basement Level 4.93 m x 4.37 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom - Irregular Basement Level 5.61 m x 4.52 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom Basement Level 3.66 m x 1.37 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family - Irregular Basement Level 7.14 m x 5.87 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Storage Basement Level 7.82 m x 10.36 m Flooring: Concrete
- Foyer Other level 1.85 m x 2.36 m Flooring: Wood
- Living Other level 8.31 m x 3.33 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Other level 3.38 m x 3.61 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Other level 3.71 m x 2.39 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Other level 3.45 m x 1.04 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular Other level 3.05 m x 6.10 m Flooring: Wood
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.