Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,002,400 property in Sutton
Cozy, secluded and completely private home. Consists of original log cabin with contemporary two storey addition. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and large living room with fireplace. Property has 73 Acres or 29.7 hectares of Wooded and open Spaces.
Come enjoy a pretty and lovely area of the Eastern Townships on the Bucolic Scenic road in Sutton. Country living at its best.
Mountain views, a pond, walking trails and a meandering brook that borders the property.
A short 10 minute drive to The Village of Sutton or 10 minutes drive to the US Border. The area is famous for many outdoor activities such as Skiing, Biking, Hiking , Kayaking.
Servitude Southern Canada Power Company Limited no. 100 169 - Brome.
Inclusions: Jennair in kitchen, generator - Honda, piano, wood stove Vermont castings, washer, dryer, freezer stand-up, oven, wall refrigerator (kitchen, basement), swimming pool above ground with accessories, lawn mower, buffet in kitchen, portable dehumidifier, Mitsubishi heat pump.
Exclusions : Furniture, personal effects, Kubota tractor with trailer.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Low (less than 6 feet)
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Equipment/Services: Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace, Wood stove
- Foundation: Poured concrete, Piling
- Garage: Detached
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Wooded
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Above-ground
- Proximity: Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Canexel, Wood
- Topography: Sloped, Flat
- View: View of the mountain
- Water (access): Pond, stream
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: Wood
- Heating System: Heat pump, wood furnace, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: 5 wood cords per year, Electricity
- Water Supply: Shallow well
- Sewage System: Disposal field, Septic tank
- Municipal Tax: $2,685
- School Tax: $330
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,015
- Electric: $2,269
- Lot Assessment: $197,800
- Building Assessment: $161,900
- Total Assessment: $359,700
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1968
- Lot Frontage: 472.57 Metre
- Lot Size: 297230.91 Square Metres
- Zoning: AGR
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Kitchen Ground Level 7.32 m x 4.57 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Foyer Ground Level 1.83 m x 2.08 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Bathroom Ground Level 1.83 m x 1.52 m Flooring: Tiles
- Den Ground Level 2.44 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Storage Ground Level 4.27 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Linoleum
- Storage Ground Level 3.05 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Linoleum
- Dining Ground Level 3.66 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Office Ground Level 1.47 m x 3.61 m Flooring: Carpet
- Living Ground Level 4.88 m x 7.01 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 5.18 m x 4.22 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bedroom 2nd Level 2.67 m x 2.67 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.51 m x 2.67 m Flooring: Carpet
- Other 2nd Level 2.92 m x 2.64 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Bathroom 2nd Level 1.52 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Tiles
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Au Sommet
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.