Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $549,900 property in Sherbrooke (Brompton/Rock Forest/Saint-Élie/Deauville)
A vast bright cottage! Enjoy a south-facing skylight with cathedral ceiling, 4 bedrooms including master with w-in and balcony, 2.5 baths. Downstairs: large family room, "private" section ideal for teens and access to garage. Intimate 35,994 sq.ft. lot, inground pool, mature trees, 2 parking spaces. Close to A-10 and perfect for working from home!
This cottage deserves your full attention! Located near access to highways 10 and 55, you will have the tranquility of the countryside within walking distance to all services.
On the first floor you will love the closed entrance hall, the large living spaces, a vast room with 2 accesses where you can install your office, a functional kitchen with wood cabinet and a laundry room adjacent to the powder room. The pièce de résistance is located at the back of the property where you'll find a huge sunroom overlooking the pool and mature trees. Enjoy a fire in the wood stove on winter evenings or the wall-mounted heat pump to stay cool in the warm season. The floors are wood and ceramic.
Upstairs you will be delighted with the boudoir space at the top of the stairs, 3 bedrooms including the master with walk-in closet and access to a balcony. The 2nd bedroom also has access to the same balcony. The large bathroom has a corner bath and shower, storage space and a bidet. The floors are wood and ceramic.
In the basement, you will find a large family room that can be divided into a gym and a movie room. At the back, you will have access to the garage as well as a "private" section perfect for a teenager or a family member. You will find an office/living room/boudoir area, a full bathroom and a bedroom. The floors are floating and ceramic.
The beautiful 35,994 sq. ft. lot is surrounded by hedges and mature trees making it very private. Enjoy a large heated in-ground pool and a patio perfect for the BBQ season. The exterior siding is made of fiber cement, there are areas of paver stones and there is a covered front porch and balcony. The property is located on a street corner and has 2 separate paved driveways offering a minimum of 12 parking spaces. Access to the integrated garage via Frédéric-Doyon street.
Overall, you will appreciate this cottage for its inviting family atmosphere, its ideal location and its impeccable maintenance.
*Change of the fibro cement panels on the north side in ± 2017-2018.
Construction in isobloc.
Inclusions: Light fixtures, shed, pool, stove hood, dishwasher, air exchanger, curtains and rods, blinds, central vacuum and accessories, non-functioning pool heat pump.
Exclusions : Exterior electric car charging station, garage racking, pegboard for tools in the garage, sellers' belongings and wall brackets for televisions.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: Garage access, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Bidet, Separate shower
- Distinctive Features: Street corner
- Driveway: Asphalt, Double width or more
- Equipment/Services: Water softener, Electric car terminal installation, Wall-mounted heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood stove
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Built-in, Single width
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Bordered by hedges, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Heated, Inground
- Proximity: Highway, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Fiber cement
- Size: 30.1 x 47.7 Feet
- Window Type: Guillotine
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Artesian well
- Sewage System: Disposal field, Septic tank
- Municipal Tax: $4,297
- School Tax: $399
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,696
- Electric: $5,857
- Lot Assessment: $93,400
- Building Assessment: $310,500
- Total Assessment: $403,900
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2002
- Floor Space (approx): 2839.5 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 164.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 199.2 Feet
- Lot Size: 35994.50 Square Feet
- No. of Parking Spaces: 13
- Foyer Ground Level 2.72 m x 1.35 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining Ground Level 3.86 m x 5.46 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 5.44 m x 3.58 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Office Ground Level 5.33 m x 3.07 m Flooring: Wood
- Laundry Ground Level 2.67 m x 1.68 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Powder room Ground Level 1.50 m x 1.96 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Solarium Ground Level 4.47 m x 8.69 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Family room/Cathedral ceiling
- Den 2nd Level 3.07 m x 2.57 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.05 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.89 m x 4.62 m Flooring: Wood Note: W-in 3,8'x6,11'/Balcony 4'x11'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.23 m x 3.45 m Flooring: Wood Note: Balcony access
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.07 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family Basement Level 9.04 m x 3.86 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Office Basement Level 4.37 m x 3.10 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.10 m x 3.07 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom Basement Level 1.98 m x 1.93 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Cellar/Cold Room Basement Level 1.24 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Flexible floor coverings
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Evolution
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.