Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $679,000 property in Sherbrooke (Brompton/Rock Forest/Saint-Élie/Deauville)
Located in a sought-after neighborhood, this property was built with care and attention to detail. This residence (multiple levels) offers large rooms and an abundance of light, in addition to a high-ranch style basement of 880 ft² fully finished, with the possibility of adding 2 bedrooms. The house has 2 full bathrooms, 2 powder rooms and a 25' X 12' integrated garage, a carport for 4 vehicles (14' high) and its multifunctional garage (3 floors with heated floor). All this on a large 11,700 square feet lot facing south, bordered by cedars and overlooked by a large covered gallery. See addendum.
- The seller shall retain the detached garage for storage until November 30, 2022.
- Heating cost includes house, garage, heated pool and charging for 2 electric/hybrid vehicles. The annual propane fee is approximately $50 according to the seller. He states he last had it filled in November 2019 ($154, bill available).
- The house was built in 2014 with "NUDURA" insulated concrete form (ICF), "Canexel" exterior siding, double-hung windows. The house is equipped with a central air conditioning system; the heating system is through the floors (glycol) and operates in dual energy mode (electricity and gas), hence the low energy cost. The walls of the integrated garage are made of water resistant panels, there is a washroom in the mechanical room.
- The garage is on 3 floors, built in 2005 in insulated concrete form "NUDURA ", covered with " Canexel ". The basement (excavated) contains the main electrical entrance of 400 AMPS, a complete bathroom and a glycol heating system for the 3 floors. The main floor has a 9' door and high ceilings, ideal for storing your ATVs or for a workshop. The 2nd floor is a loft style with a wood slat finish. It is a perfect place for any activity such as painting, crafts, gym, office, etc.
- The full height carport is ideal for a motor home or recreational vehicle. It is equipped with a "dump station" for RV, an electrical outlet 30 AMPS.
Inclusions: Pool heat pump, dishwasher.
Exclusions : Mobile wooden shed, 2 mobile docks, central vacuum motor of the garage, watering can support (screwed to the garage), electrical terminals.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Carport: Attached, Other, Double width or more
- Driveway: Asphalt, Double width or more, With outside socket
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Other, Central air conditioning, Air exchange system, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Foundation: Other
- Garage: Heated, Detached, Built-in
- Kitchen Cabinets: Melamine
- Lot: Bordered by hedges
- Parking: Carport, Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Heated, Above-ground
- Proximity: Highway, Daycare centre, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation, University
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Propane tank
- Roofing: Other, Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Other
- Size: 42.0 x 39.2 Feet
- Topography: Flat
- Window Type: Guillotine
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Forced air, Hot water, Radiant
- Heating Energy: Electricity, Propane
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $4,286
- School Tax: $342
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,628
- Electric: $2,422
- Gas: $50
- Lot Assessment: $93,200
- Building Assessment: $303,800
- Total Assessment: $397,000
- Bedrooms: 2+2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 2014
- Floor Space (approx): 1529.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 47.68 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 22.86 Metre
- Lot Size: 1089.90 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Foyer Ground Level 2.41 m x 1.96 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living Ground Level 4.90 m x 4.22 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining Ground Level 3.33 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Kitchen Ground Level 4.11 m x 3.61 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Patio door, balcony access
- Powder room Ground Level 2.90 m x 1.73 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Washer/dryer
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 4.24 m x 4.14 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: + Walk-in 5.10 X 4.5
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.29 m x 2.29 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.53 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family Basement Level 6.15 m x 4.78 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Open area
- Bedroom Basement Level 4.11 m x 3.58 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.58 m x 3.38 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.59 m x 2.11 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Storage Basement Level 2.59 m x 1.50 m Flooring: Concrete
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Au Sommet
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.