Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $454,500 property in Sherbrooke (Brompton/Rock Forest/Saint-Élie/Deauville)
Magnificent centenarian house, completely transformed while keeping its charm of yesteryear. Superb windows throughout the house offering maximum light. Living room with cathedral ceiling and patio door giving access to the balcony and the large glass roof. 3 bedrooms + 2.5 bathrooms, the master suite has its own bathroom (shower to come) + walk-in closet. Large bright basement offering 2 bedrooms, bathroom, family room & storage. 12,600 ft² lot, double shed, 4 season canopy heated by wood stove. Close to schools, park, services, etc.
* The sale of this property will be conditional upon the sellers acquiring sia 16159121.
* Sale without legal warranty of quality of construction at buyer's risk.
* A new certificate of location has been ordered.
* The seller will install the air exchanger and the shower in the 2nd floor bathroom before the deed of sale.
* House completely renovated, see list of work done on the seller's declaration.
Inclusions: Electric fireplace in basement, central vacuum & accessories, stained glass in powder room, wood stove in the canopy.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Air exchange system
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Parking: Driveway
- Proximity: Other, Park, Elementary school, High school
- Roofing: Sheet metal
- Siding: Other, Cedar shingles
- Size: 28.0 x 40.0 Feet
- Topography: Sloped, Flat
- Window Type: Sliding, Guillotine, Casement
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $2,637
- School Tax: $184
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,821
- Lot Assessment: $74,800
- Building Assessment: $154,000
- Total Assessment: $228,800
- Bedrooms: 1+2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1900
- Floor Space (approx): 1248.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 38.4 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 30.48 Metre
- Lot Size: 1170.60 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 4.62 m x 4.52 m Flooring: Wood Note: Patio door, acc. to balcony
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 3.99 m x 2.95 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining Ground Level 4.67 m x 2.69 m Flooring: Wood Note: + Washer/dryer
- Powder room Ground Level 1.37 m x 0.99 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 6.86 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Wood Note: Adj. bathroom
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.78 m x 2.29 m Flooring: Wood Note: Adj. master bedroom
- Walk-in Closet - Irregular 2nd Level 1.88 m x 1.70 m Flooring: Wood
- Family Basement Level 5.82 m x 4.34 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom - Irregular Basement Level 3.81 m x 2.77 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom - Irregular Basement Level 3.33 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom - Irregular Basement Level 2.31 m x 1.55 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Storage - Irregular Basement Level 3.10 m x 1.57 m Flooring: Concrete
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Au Sommet
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.