They have cleared 80% of the land. The part of the land that is open has been backfilled with rocks, sand and other material and then compacted the material. The ground is stable for multiple uses
In the 1980s, the owner erected two columnless buildings ("Frameless & Rigid Frame"), manufactured and installed by Behlen Industries LP of Manitoba.
Building # 1 has an area of 10,600 square feet (80 x 130 feet), clear height of 18 '.
A non-load-bearing wall divides the building into two parts.
The western part is vacant and measures 4,000 square feet.
Building # 2 has an area of 7,500 square feet (50 x 150 feet), headroom of 20 feet and an overhead crane with a capacity of 10 metric tons.
Exclusions : All personal belongings. Equipment, tools and inventory is not included in sale price.
- Style: Detached
- Building Area: 18100.0 Square Feet
- Distinctive Features: Cul-de-sac
- Foundation: Concrete slab on ground
- Garage: Heated
- Loading Platform: Doors/Ground, Adjustable dock, Permanent dock
- Lot: Wooded
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway
- Roofing: Sheet metal
- Siding: Aluminum
- Size: 35.11 x 40.3 Feet
- Windows: Aluminum
- Heating Energy: Heating oil
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Leach Field
- Municipal Tax: $24,749
- School Tax: $1,225
- Annual Tax Amount: $25,974
- Electric: $5,192
- Oil: $2,848
- Lot Assessment: $362,900
- Building Assessment: $860,700
- Total Assessment: $1,223,600
- Built in: 1980
- Lot Depth: 149.95 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 178.41 Metre
- Lot Size: 45846.00 Square Metres
- Type of Business: Workshop
- Type of Operation: Wholesaler, Service
- Zoning: COMM
- No. of Parking Spaces: 40
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Village
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.