PRICE JUST Reduced at 399K. Immediate occupancy. Located on The Nantel peninsula. Country home with the charm of a cottage, cathedral ceilings and large fenestration. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 fireplaces. Independent laundry room and additional exit at the lower level.
Beautiful property located on the Nantel peninsula in front of the magnificent Lake des Sables. This house has everything to please with its 3 wood fireplaces, its wood floors and its spectacular view of the lake. With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large living room, and a cozy family room, you can receive family and friends in great comfort.
Entrance hall leading to the most inviting living room with its huge stone fireplace that sits in the center of the room. Very beautiful wooden floors and stunning views of the lake. You can also admire the dining room, spacious and attractive, flooded with light and adjacent to the functional kitchen, equipped with lots of storage. On the same floor, there is also the master bedroom with its own fireplace and adjoining bathroom with podium bath and separate shower. A second bedroom completes the ground floor.
On the lower level, there is a large family room with fireplace, 2 more bedrooms, and a second bathroom. There is a separate entrance, very convenient.
This property is to be seen absolutely, a rarity in a very sought after area!
Staged by Line Bouchard.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Separate shower
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Wall-mounted air conditioning
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace
- Foundation: Concrete blocks
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Wooded, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Golf, Hospital, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Log Home, Wood
- Size: 40.0 x 30.0 Feet
- Topography: Sloped, Flat
- View: View of the water, View of the mountain, Panoramic
- Water (access): Access, Special access from you land, Navigable
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: Wood
- Heating System: Forced air, Convection baseboards
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $4,107
- School Tax: $301
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,408
- Lot Assessment: $89,400
- Building Assessment: $223,600
- Total Assessment: $313,000
- Bedrooms: 2+2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1960
- Lot Depth: 185.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 122.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 14882.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.91 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Wood Note: Water view,CATHEDRAL
- Living Ground Level 7.62 m x 4.60 m Flooring: Wood Note: Full windows and view
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 4.57 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Wood Note: W-IN AND IN SUITE BATH
- Bedroom Ground Level 4.06 m x 2.51 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Ground Level 4.70 m x 2.67 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Join master bedroom,BATH+SHOWE
- Family Basement Level 5.92 m x 3.94 m Flooring: Carpet Note: Outdoor exit, BACH POSSIBLE
- Bedroom Basement Level 4.44 m x 3.15 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.84 m x 3.20 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.24 m x 1.96 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Shower
- Laundry Basement Level 5.66 m x 3.56 m Flooring: Concrete Note: With work bench & STORAGE
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved.