Superb property belonging to the heritage of Ste-Agathe, built in 1907, very well maintained, strategic location, ideal for profession offices. Typical architecture with a large covered gallery, inviting interior with original woodwork. Close to all amenities, and easy access to summer and winter sports! See addendum for details.
One of the most beautiful heritage properties of Sainte-Agathe-Des-Monts, built in 1907, strategically located, close to all amenities with access to the municipal Beach Lake as well as to summer and winter sports.
Ideal for the rental of small businesses or offices. Ground floor with a superb central staircase, in original wood, which welcomes you on arrival, a spacious waiting area adorned with a magnificent brick wall, ground floor and 2nd floor with several health care offices, a huge basement with exercise room, storage as well as a private entrance, 2 powder rooms and a small kitchenette complete this property.
Rented at 60% 21000.$ 2021
A prime location, with proximity to summer and winter sports, to the famous P'tit Train du Nord Linear Park of over 230 km, and 15 minutes from Mont-Blanc!
Summer and winter season, vacationers come to enjoy nature, as inspiring as it is beautiful. Sainte-Agathe-Des-Monts is also a hub of activities in the heart of the Laurentians, near Montreal, Mont-Tremblant and Saint-Sauveur
- Water heater installed in 2019
- Sheet metal roof redone in 2006
- Central heat pump 2006
A visit is worth the detour !!
Exclusions : 2 brass wall fixtures, ceiling light in the stairs to the second floor.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Building Area: 129.26 Square Metres
- Cadastre - Parking: Driveway
- Distinctive Features: Cultural heritage (exterior only)
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Equipment/Services: Central heat pump
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Parking: Driveway
- Renovations: Roof covering
- Roofing: Other, Sheet metal
- Size: 11.98 x 10.79 METRE
- Water (access): Access
- Windows: Wood
- Heating System: Forced air, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,361
- School Tax: $176
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,537
- Lot Assessment: $20,000
- Building Assessment: $171,000
- Total Assessment: $191,000
- Built in: 1907
- Lot Depth: 19.25 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 18.29 Metre
- Lot Size: 351.10 Square Metres
- Type of Business: Office
- Type of Operation: Service
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.