Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $240,000 property in Sainte-Adèle
Beautiful and renovated, bright and functional corner unit that allows you to enjoy a quality environment, which combines privacy, tranquility and activity. By living in this condo, you will have something for everyone according to your moods and your needs. Nearby are all the shops and services essential to a good quality of life. Otherwise, you will appreciate the user-friendly interior that requires very little maintenance. See addendum for details.
Surrounded by waterways and magnificent mountains, this part of the country is a true paradise for nature and outdoor enthusiasts.
Here is a beautiful corner unit condo, impeccable as a whole, which will offer you an incredible quality of life. It is indeed an option of choice for those looking for a Laurentian pied-à-terre to make the most of their environment. Otherwise, live there year-round to enjoy the local and regional offer in all seasons.
You will thus have plenty of time to practice your favorite sports activities since several outdoor sites are located a few steps away (cycling, skiing, golf and hiking, among others). The Mulets River, nearby, is ideal for a short kayaking trip or for swimming. Otherwise, the roads, schools and cultural life of Sainte-Adèle are just minutes away.
The building is based on a beautiful wooded and landscaped lot, with no rear neighbors. With the apartment, you will be entitled to a beautiful shaded rear terrace on the mountainside and very intimate.
The interior is functional and bright and the common rooms are open plan for more conviviality. Although it is installed in the living room, the wood fireplace will create a beautiful atmosphere and a lot of comfort everywhere in the apartment. The dining room is the bridge between the living room and the kitchen which is also equipped with a pantry-wardrobe is independent.
The master bedroom, in addition to being equipped with a walk-in closet, adjoins the recently renovated bathroom, which is unique to this unit. Otherwise, the apartment also includes another bathroom with shower, as well as a large locked storage, where you can store tires and bicycles, for example.
Want to make the most of the beautiful season in the Laurentians? This unit is available now, so it is waiting for you!
Inclusions: Built-in oven (non functional), hotplate, light fixtures, rods and curtains, kitchen island on wheels, micro-wave (and other furniture, to be discussed).
Exclusions : Other furniture and personal effect of the seller.
- Style: Apartment
- Bathroom: New bathroom, Separate shower
- Cadastre - Parking: Driveway
- Distinctive Features: Corner unit, No rear neighbours
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace
- Kitchen Cabinets: Melamine
- Lot: Wooded, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway
- Proximity: Highway, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Pressed fibre
- Size: 13.02 x 5.2 METRE
- Topography: Uneven, Steep, Sloped
- Window Type: Casement, French door
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $1,565
- School Tax: $90
- Annual Tax Amount: $1,655
- Condo Fees: $139 Monthly
- Common Expenses: $0
- Electric: $1,130
- Building Assessment: $102,300
- Total Assessment: $102,300
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1988
- Floor Space (approx): 59.0 Square Metres
- Lot Size: 133.41 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Foyer Ground Level 1.17 m x 1.32 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 4.01 m x 3.63 m Flooring: Laminate floor Note: Wood burning fireplace
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 3.56 m x 2.31 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Ceramic counter tops
- Other Ground Level 2.01 m x 0.94 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining Ground Level 2.39 m x 4.01 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom Ground Level 3.51 m x 1.47 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 3.23 m x 3.51 m Flooring: Wood
- Walk-in Closet Ground Level 0.97 m x 1.55 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room Ground Level 2.41 m x 0.91 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: With a shower
- Storage Ground Level 1.17 m x 0.91 m Flooring: Laminate floor
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.