Sumptuous property on the edge of Rivière-à-Simon. Beautiful and very cozy site with splendid views of the water. Completely remodeled and enlarged in 2007. 4 bedrooms, 2 fireplaces, 3 bathrooms, relaxing area, double garage, inground pool, Office and Gym.
Property with a distinctive look inspired by St-Martin Island, very vibrant and colorfull.
You will discover here an oasis of peace bordered by the RIVIÈRE À SIMON, where you will have the feeling of being along with nature. You can not see the house from the street.
The layout of the rooms offers a beautiful open plan, cathedral ceiling, on both levels, large windows offer brightness and sunshine.
Spacious living room with imposing fireplace, view of nature.
Kitchen with a huge island. Quartz countertops. Gas cooktop with high performance hood and high end appliances.
This large bungalow offers 3 bedrooms on the main level with 2 full bathrooms, one of which is integrated with the master bedroom.
Nice balcony overlooking the river with access from the living room and the master bedroom. Also via the garden doors of the dining room access to the garden and heated in-ground pool with salt water.
The detached double garage adds more comfort. And to store or make a workshop, a beautiful wooden shed barn.
Inclusions: Appliances, washer and dryer, curtains, blinds, poles, lighting, central vacuum and accessories, alarm system, water heater (electric and gas) for the pool and accessories. Electric garage door opener.
Exclusions : Dining room fixture. Furniture (negotiable).
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Built-in Master bedroom, Whirlpool bath, Separate shower
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Ethanol portable, Wood fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Heated, Detached, Double width or more
- Kitchen Cabinets: Quartz counter tops, Laminate
- Lot: Bordered by hedges, Wooded, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Salt filtered, Heated, Inground
- Roofing: Membrane for flat roof, Asphalt shingles, Elastomeric membrane
- Siding: Acrylic, Concrete stone
- Size: 58.0 x 35.0 Feet
- Topography: Steep, Sloped, Flat
- View: View of the water, View of the mountain
- Water (access): Waterfront
- Window Type: Sliding, French door
- Windows: Aluminum, Wood, PVC
- Heating System: Forced air, Electric baseboard units, Radiant
- Heating Energy: Other, Electricity
- Water Supply: Artesian well
- Sewage System: BIONEST system, Septic tank
- Municipal Tax: $5,214
- School Tax: $911
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,125
- Lot Assessment: $364,500
- Building Assessment: $542,700
- Total Assessment: $907,200
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Built in: 1995
- Lot Size: 62000.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 12
- Foyer Ground Level 4.70 m x 2.67 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 8.99 m x 5.92 m Flooring: Wood Note: Cathedral ceiling
- Kitchen Ground Level 6.15 m x 3.99 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining - Irregular Ground Level 6.60 m x 4.32 m Flooring: Wood Note: Cathedral ceiling
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.24 m x 2.59 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Built in Master bedroom
- Master Bedroom - Irregular Ground Level 6.71 m x 5.74 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Ground Level 1.96 m x 2.59 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.58 m x 3.53 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.56 m x 3.63 m Flooring: Wood Note: Office
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.59 m x 2.51 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom Basement Level 5.28 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Wood
- Family Basement Level 8.15 m x 7.54 m Flooring: Wood
- Laundry Basement Level 4.42 m x 3.18 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Office Basement Level 5.97 m x 3.81 m Flooring: Wood
- Storage Basement Level 1.65 m x 2.06 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Cedar closet
- Storage Basement Level 2.29 m x 2.79 m Note: Mechanical room
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved.