Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $799,000 property in Saint-Sauveur
Cozy family property located on a huge private lot of almost 5 acres just a few minutes from the village of Saint-Sauveur and Morin-Heights. This completely unique mini estate offers a large detached triple garage and a splendid property that has benefited from several recent improvements. It consists, among other things, of large living spaces, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a powder room and a huge solarium with a high ceiling with exposed beams.
A large driveway leads you to this magnificent estate.
Here is a property located on land of incredible rarity! Who can boast of having 4.75 acres of land, while being close to all that the Saint-Sauveur Valley has to offer. Its land is bucolic and super private.
Here is what this welcoming property has in store for you:
A closed entrance hall looking like a mudroom welcomes us.
A large central area allows us to access the different rooms on the ground floor.
The living room is warm and offers a wood fireplace. Adjacent to the latter, we find the powder room which shares its space with the laundry room.
The dining room is very large, the light is dominant and from it you can access the large terrace thanks to its French window.
Adjacent to the dining room is a room which is currently fitted out as a wine tasting/bar area, but could also be used as an office, boudoir or even a playroom. From this room, there is access to a bathroom. Although it only appears to be a powder room, in the wardrobe, under the wooden storage unit is a bath. So future owners could easily convert the latter into a full bathroom if needed.
The kitchen is magnificent and functional, having been completely revamped in 2016, it also offers a dining area.
Finally, you cannot remain indifferent to the huge solarium. With its exposed beams, its wood stove and its many French windows, this room will offer you magnificent views in all seasons.
Upstairs, on one side, is the master quarter. It includes a very large bathroom with a spacious shower, a very large bedroom, a walk-in closet and lots of additional storage.
The upperfloor is completed with a second bathroom which serves the 3 other bedrooms, all of very good size.
The basement serves as storage and a mechanical room, it is very clean and a door allows outside access.
Finally, the garage! With its 3 independent doors, this triple garage is magnificent! In addition, upstairs there is a huge room with a cathedral ceiling. Although the garage is not insulated, if necessary and with some work, you could add a lot of living space to your home.
Athletes and nature lovers will be delighted with the proximity of activities. Golf lover? Golf Balmoral is 3km away. Alpine skiing enthusiast? Monts Saint-Sauveur, Morin-Heights and Habitant are a few minutes away by car. Cross-country skiing? Snowshoe? Walk in the forest? Bike? The Aerobic Corridor 5 km from the residence will offer you the possibility of practicing all these activities.
Finally, impossible to find a similar product on the market today.
Inclusions: Built-in oven, Microwave oven, Hob, Hood, Dishwasher, Wood stove, fireplace accessory (2 kits), Light fixtures, Blinds, shutters and drapes, Entrance hall bench.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: Outdoor entrance, Unfinished, Crawl space
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Separate shower
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Equipment/Services: Electric garage door opener, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace, Wood stove
- Foundation: Concrete blocks
- Garage: Three car garage, Detached
- Lot: Wooded, Landscaped
- Parking: Carport, Garage
- Proximity: Daycare centre, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Stone, Vinyl
- Topography: Sloped, Flat
- View: Bucolic, View of the mountain, Panoramic
- Window Type: Casement, French door
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Forced air
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Artesian well
- Sewage System: Septic capacity to be confirmed shortly., Septic tank
- Municipal Tax: $3,373
- School Tax: $518
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,891
- Lot Assessment: $140,200
- Building Assessment: $393,300
- Total Assessment: $533,500
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1973
- Lot Depth: 130.91 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 41.64 Metre
- Lot Size: 20613.40 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Foyer Ground Level 3.02 m x 1.70 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Mudroom style
- Living Ground Level 5.59 m x 3.94 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room - Irregular Ground Level 2.36 m x 2.29 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Washing room
- Dining Ground Level 7.21 m x 4.57 m Flooring: Wood Note: Terrace access
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.62 m x 2.49 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Bath hidden in wardrobe
- Den - Irregular Ground Level 4.42 m x 3.33 m Flooring: Wood Note: Bar of office space
- Solarium Ground Level 6.50 m x 4.37 m Flooring: Wood Note: Visible beams
- Kitchen Ground Level 8.71 m x 4.09 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: With a dining area
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.05 m x 2.11 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.06 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.09 m x 3.02 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.63 m x 3.33 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 5.31 m x 2.64 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Masters Quarter
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 7.16 m x 4.50 m Flooring: Wood Note: A lot of storage space
- Walk-in Closet 2nd Level 1.88 m x 1.57 m Flooring: Wood Note: Masters Quarter
- Storage - Irregular Basement Level 9.37 m x 8.08 m Flooring: Concrete
- Other - Irregular Basement Level 7.01 m x 4.57 m Flooring: Other - Gravel
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.