House In Saint-Sauveur, Quebec
Ask about this property
Spacious and well maintained home with town services and walking distance to the village of St-Sauveur. Views of the ski hill, easy access. Beautifully landscaped gardens with a gazebo, large double-garage, renovated kitchen. European style home with grand living room/dining room and slow-burning wood fireplace. Move in ready.
Unique home in the heart of St-Sauveur with easy access to all of the services and activities.
Walk to the village for your morning coffee or enjoy dinner in one of the many local restaurants or take-in a summer festival or simply benefit from the numerous nearby sports facilities (ski hills, skating rink, soccer fields, gyms, hiking and biking trails ++).
The house is easily accessible and has an impressive appearance upon arrival.
Park on the paved driveway or use the large double-garage with a door leading directly into the home.
Or, enter by the grand turret-style hallway with spiral staircase.
The open concept main floor opens before you with a very large and impressive living room with cathedral ceiling and newly installed slow-burning wood fireplace. This grand room leads to the spacious dining room/family room with patio doors leading to the large deck area with gazebo and covered bbq area. The dining area in turn connects to the newly renovated and practical kitchen with all of its included appliances. The laundry room/mud room sits directly beside the kitchen with another exterior door to the maintenance-free deck.
Also on this floor is the master bedroom suite with attached bathroom and den/office area. A powder room for your guests completes this floor.
On the upper floor are two well-sized bedrooms and another bathroom as well as another den/office area.
In the basement is a large family room/studio/office area with a bar. Also on this floor is a huge workshop area that could be converted to another living room. There is another door leading out to the gardens in this room.
Tons of space for family and friends in an amazing location.
Enjoy yourself year-round in this unique and very charming home.
Please note that short term rentals are not permitted.
Inclusions: Frigidaire double fridge/freezer, Bosch dishwasher, range hood, light fixtures, curtains and blinds, curtain rods, gazebo, electric canopy, bar in the downstairs studio.
Exclusions : Furniture and personal possessions. Curtains in the 'blue' bedroom.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Fireplace-Stove: Slow burning insert, Wood fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Double width or more
- Lot: Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Golf, Hospital, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing, Commuter train
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Stone, Stucco
- Size: 75.0 x 25.0 Feet
- Topography: Sloped, Flat
- View: View of the mountain
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units, Radiant
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $2,276
- School Tax: $283
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,559
- Lot Assessment: $128,100
- Building Assessment: $166,100
- Total Assessment: $294,200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1972
- Lot Depth: 45.72 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 45.11 Metre
- Lot Size: 2062.40 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Foyer - Irregular Ground Level 3.35 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Slate Note: With spiral staircase
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 7.70 m x 7.37 m Flooring: Wood Note: Wood fireplace/cathedral
- Dining Ground Level 5.54 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Wood Note: Huge patio doors to deck
- Kitchen Ground Level 8.66 m x 3.28 m Flooring: Wood Note: Newly renovated
- Laundry Ground Level 3.25 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Wood Note: With ext. entrance
- Powder room - Irregular Ground Level 1.93 m x 1.63 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 6.17 m x 4.90 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular Ground Level 3.78 m x 2.29 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Ensuite/separate shower
- Den Ground Level 3.86 m x 2.79 m Flooring: Wood Note: Or office/sitting room
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.14 m x 3.78 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.19 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.54 m x 2.18 m Flooring: Tiles
- Den - Irregular 2nd Level 4.39 m x 3.28 m Flooring: Wood Note: Or office
- Family - Irregular Basement Level 6.71 m x 6.10 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Workshop Basement Level 8.28 m x 5.79 m Flooring: Concrete
- Other - Irregular Basement Level 3.05 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Concrete
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Tendance
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Demographic Information of 3 Av. St-Gérard, Saint-Sauveur, QC, J0R 1R6
Life StageLater Years
Average Household Income$83,591.49
Average Number of Children0.46
Age of Population
No certificate/diploma/degree14.82 %
High school certificate or equivalent29.2 %
Apprenticeship trade certificate/diploma11.75 %
College/non-university certificate15.76 %
University certificate (below bachelor)10.76 %
University Degree14.16 %
Travel To Work
By Car87.75 %
By Public Transit0.0 %
By Walking2.52 %
By Bicycle0.0 %
By Other Methods9.73 %
Knowledge of Official Language
Apartments (Low and High Rise)31.08 %