Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $369,000 property in Saint-Sauveur
Single storey house perfect for the small family, easy to maintain, well cared for and renovated over the years. Ultra comfortable and bright interior with its user-friendly rooms. Beautiful outdoor environment and enviable location, in the heart of the Laurentians and its main attractions. See addendum for details.
***ALL VISITING PERIODS ARE FULL***Pretty simple bungalow, but very comfortable, perfect for a small family who wants to live in a quiet and safe neighborhood.
Close to your favorite sports facilities, roads, parks and an elementary school, this maintenance-free property is located on a beautiful flat wooded lot of more than 15,000 square feet, including a superb backyard with swimming pool that will the happiness of your children.
The main level houses the open common areas, which are laid out in a very friendly way.
Up to date, the cuisine is well thought out. It even offers you extra storage and work surface thanks to its large central island.
The living room is adorned with numerous windows, thus benefiting from a beautiful natural light and a wood-burning fireplace. Winter evenings will take on a whole new look for you, guaranteed! Nearby, the dining room opens onto the beautiful large renovated terrace, from where you can dive into the above-ground pool.
Two bedrooms are located on this level and the main one opens onto the large bathroom (large glass-walled shower and separate bathtub).
The basement, meanwhile, gives way to a well-finished multipurpose room. There is currently a bedroom there, but it could easily be converted into a very comfortable family room, depending on your needs, especially thanks to its charming wood stove. The laundry room and access to the double garage are also on this level.
Here is your chance to live in the Laurentians, in the heart of a dynamic and serene village at the same time. But hurry, because this property will appeal to more than one buyer, sure.
Inclusions: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, lighting & fixtures, blinds, curtains & rods, pool + accessories, garage electric opener, shed.
Exclusions : All the furniture, washer-dryer, decoration & personal effects, celling fan in master bedroom (will be replaced)
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Air exchange system, Alarm system
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace, Wood stove
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Double width or more
- Kitchen Cabinets: Melamine
- Lot: Bordered by hedges, Wooded
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Above-ground
- Proximity: Highway, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Vinyl
- Size: 12.3 x 8.03 METRE
- Topography: Flat
- Window Type: Guillotine
- Windows: Aluminum
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Artesian well
- Sewage System: Septic tank
- Municipal Tax: $1,724
- School Tax: $241
- Annual Tax Amount: $1,965
- Lot Assessment: $47,300
- Building Assessment: $206,600
- Total Assessment: $253,900
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1996
- Lot Depth: 45.72 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 32.83 Metre
- Lot Size: 1501.00 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 8
- Foyer Ground Level 3.45 m x 1.19 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 4.09 m x 3.73 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 3.56 m x 3.20 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining - Irregular Ground Level 4.01 m x 3.00 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Ground Level 4.09 m x 2.69 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 3.76 m x 3.07 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.05 m x 2.72 m Flooring: Wood
- Family - Irregular Basement Level 6.96 m x 4.39 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry Basement Level 2.77 m x 1.73 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.