Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $489,000 property in Saint-Sauveur
Considered also like a chalet, however, this building is luxurious and comfortable enough to welcome you year-round. It is dotted with beautiful woodwork, on the ceiling and on the floors, among others, and has an advantageous number of rooms. Perfect outdoor environment for outdoor enthusiasts. See addendum for details.
Are you looking for a turnkey second home where you could meet up with family or friends? This Saint-Sauveur property will delight you with its many assets! It's even comfortable enough for you to live there year-round!
One thing is certain, in all seasons, you will be charmed by the splendours of the surrounding nature. And if you are at all active, you can choose between a hike in the woods, a walk on the adjacent lake (deeded access) or even a descent on one of the surrounding ski slopes.
On the road to the Lake Becs Scies, in a small clearing, there is thus a beautiful wooded lot, with no rear neighbors, on which sits a superb building which will give you all the privacy and tranquility you want.
The interior is adorned with beautiful cathedral-shaped ceilings, exposed beams, woodwork and superb wood floors which give a very warm appearance to the house.
The open concept common rooms are located on the ground floor. The large living room has a wood-burning fireplace, which can also heat the adjoining kitchen and dining room. From there, you can go and relax on the veranda or go out on the huge terrace. A bathroom with laundry area completes the layout.
The upper level houses the three bedrooms of the house, as well as their bathroom.
Finally, a large family room is fitted out on the garden level, which also provides access to the garage.
This pretty house is sold fully furnished, will you be able to take advantage of this golden opportunity to spend the holidays in the heart of the Laurentians?
Inclusions: All furniture and appliances, televisions, curtains and poles, light fixtures, except exclusions.
Exclusions : All furniture and storage for the upstairs nursery closet, baby toys, wooden horse and baby accessories in the house, high chairs, playpen, barista cabinet (for acc. coffee) in the dining room. The seller's personal effects.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Other, Finished basement
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Other, Alarm system
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood stove
- Foundation: Other, Poured concrete, Concrete slab on ground
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Single width
- Kitchen Cabinets: Other
- Lot: Wooded
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Alpine skiing
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Pressed fibre, Stone
- Topography: Steep, Sloped
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Powder room
- Water (access): Access, Navigable
- Window Type: Guillotine, French door
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Artesian well
- Sewage System: Biofilter, Disposal field, Septic tank
- Municipal Tax: $1,839
- School Tax: $262
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,101
- Electric: $2,270
- Lot Assessment: $44,300
- Building Assessment: $229,100
- Total Assessment: $273,400
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2007
- Lot Depth: 55.6 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 45.72 Metre
- Lot Size: 2629.00 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Living Ground Level 5.13 m x 5.08 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 2.92 m x 2.87 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 3.20 m x 4.04 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room Ground Level 1.78 m x 2.06 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.82 m x 2.87 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.66 m x 3.91 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.17 m x 2.92 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.51 m x 4.17 m Flooring: Wood
- Family Basement Level 6.78 m x 4.70 m Flooring: Laminate floor
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.