Spacious impeccable and sunny home, located in a quiet high class environment. VIEW 3 seasons on the Boucané Lake. Well maintain and renovated for today's taste. High ceiling of 9 foot, 3 fireplaces, sun room and lots more. Double detached garage with an office-loft on top. Access to the LAKE, TENNIS.
*SEE MULTIMEDIA* Mansion located in one of the most beautiful areas of St-Sauveur, a cul-de-sac where the trails of the LAWKEN are directly accessible.
Located on a large wooded lot of over 60,000 sqft well landscaped, with a circular parking leading to the large detached double garage which includes a loft-office, solarium, large patio, terrace and outdoor storage.
In addition, the property is equipped with GENERAC brand propane generator, efficient and reliable, which makes the home autonomous, functional and safe in case of power failure.
The house is on two levels. Access to the ground floor is through a closed vestibule, the French doors lead to a large hall with its grand piano. The entire first level has a radiant glycol floor. There is a home theater with a gas fireplace. A beautiful fenestrated playroom is in the section of the turret oriented for the view of the lake.
There is also a wine cellar, a complete bathroom and a mechanical room with outside exit. A room with an anteroom that can serve as an office or boudoir, could easily be closed to make an independent room. The whole house offers plenty of practical storage space at all levels.
On the second level are the living rooms with their high ceilings. The stairs and wood floors are beautiful and elegant. The kitchen has been completely renovated recently. It is large and airy with a central island big enough to eat. The dining room and the living room offer a beautiful view of the lake and enjoy the four-sided fireplace.
A cozy master suite with en-suite bathroom featuring a large shower and podium whirlpool bath as well as a walk-in closet. Another bedroom, a bathroom and an independent laundry room complete the floor.
A visit is necessary.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_oXl_16zow
Do not hesitate, you will be conquered.
Inclusions: Refrigerator, stove counter top, oven, dishwasher, central vacuum and accessories, 2 open garage door, alarm system, blinds, curtains and rods. Lighting, Générac 14K watts propane generator and awning.
Exclusions : Curtains and rods of the bedrooms and the loft. Washer-dryer, microwave, wine cellars, refrigerators in the basement. Personnel effects and furniture. Pool table, foosball. Home theater audio, tv and the furniture. Weathercock.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Ground floor, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Separate shower
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours, Cul-de-sac
- Driveway: Asphalt, Round
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Air exchange system, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: gas fireplace, Wood fireplace, Gas fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Loft-office on top, Detached, Double width or more
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Wooded, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Other, Highway, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing, Public transportation
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Propane tank
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Pressed fibre, Stone, Artificial stone
- Size: 28.0 x 58.0 Feet
- Topography: Sloped
- View: View of the water
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Other
- Water (access): Access
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Forced air, Radiant
- Heating Energy: Dual energy, Electricity, Heating oil
- Water Supply: Private aqueduct
- Sewage System: Biofilter, Septic tank
- Municipal Tax: $3,774
- School Tax: $623
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,697
- Lot Assessment: $118,800
- Building Assessment: $495,600
- Total Assessment: $614,400
- Bedrooms: 2+2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1999
- Floor Space (approx): 3720.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 265.5 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 177.5 Feet
- Lot Size: 60144.30 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 12
- Foyer Ground Level 4.65 m x 5.36 m Flooring: Slate Note: Radiant floor
- Family Ground Level 4.60 m x 4.32 m Flooring: Slate Note: Radiant floor
- Playroom Ground Level 5.97 m x 6.05 m Flooring: Other - Heated vinyl Note: Lot of windows
- Bathroom Ground Level 3.05 m x 2.24 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Heated floor
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.56 m x 3.23 m Flooring: Other - Vinyl Note: Open to the den
- Bedroom Ground Level 4.09 m x 3.94 m Flooring: Other - Vinyl Note: Radiant floor
- Living 2nd Level 6.10 m x 5.51 m Flooring: Wood Note: Open to the dinning room
- Dining 2nd Level 6.17 m x 5.21 m Flooring: Wood Note: Open to the living room
- Kitchen 2nd Level 4.24 m x 4.67 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Outdoor exit
- Solarium 2nd Level 2.97 m x 3.45 m Flooring: Slate Note: 3 seasons
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.61 m x 3.28 m Flooring: Wood
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 4.88 m x 4.72 m Flooring: Wood Note: Walk-in and gas fireplace
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.84 m x 3.89 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry 2nd Level 2.69 m x 2.87 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Powder room 2nd Level 2.87 m x 1.68 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Other Ground Level 2.36 m x 1.52 m Flooring: Slate
- Wine Cellar Ground Level 2.34 m x 1.27 m Flooring: Slate
- Storage Ground Level 1.85 m x 4.95 m Flooring: Slate
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved.