Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $949,000 property in Saint-Sauveur
Spacious and luxurious bungalow in the heart of nature and 5 minutes from Saint-Sauveur. Superior quality finish! Lot of 93096 sqft surrounded by mature trees, privacy assured! In-ground salt heated pool. Incredible view of the mountain in the backyard! 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, heated floors, exotic wood flooring, 2 fireplaces.
Spacious and luxurious property on one level, located in an area of choice and homogeneous.
Private, surrounded by mature trees, view on the mountain in the backyard!
The sale includes the land on the left side of 46 724 sq. ft. !! Tranquility assured !!
This is the perfect home for nature lovers, located 5 minutes from the village of Saint-Sauveur with its shops, restaurants, downhill skiing etc.
Very bright house due to the abundance of windows !!
Large entrance hall with walk-in closet.
Large living room with gas fireplace, 11 feet ceilings, exotic wood floors and great view of the backyard with its large windows.
Kitchen with island and granite countertops, gas stove.
Large dining room that can accommodate a large family!
(ceilings 9 feet).
Large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet.
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the ground floor (heated floors)
Garage with heated floors and epoxy coating, sink, outlet 200 amps, water outlet, 2 mezzanines.
Heated porcelain floors in the basement.
Built-in library in the basement.
A very large room in the basement with huge wardrobe.
The laundry room in the basement can be moved to the bathroom on the ground floor.
Independent entrance in the basement.
Huge family room that can be divided if you want.
Full bathroom in the basement.
Include a generator thatt will make you easy life if there is lack of electricity.
Municipal and school taxes on the land included in this sale : $665.45 and $35.20/ year (2021)
A visit will convince you !!!!!
Key in hand !!!!
Inclusions: Sold with all the furnitures
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Other, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Ensuite powder room, t
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Fire detector, Air exchange system, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system, Wall-mounted heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace, Gas fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Double width or more
- Kitchen Cabinets: Thermoplastic
- Lot: Wooded, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Other, Heated, Inground
- Proximity: Daycare centre, Golf, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Propane tank
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Wood, Stone
- Size: 61.0 x 43.0 Feet
- Topography: Flat
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Convection baseboards, Radiant
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Artesian well
- Sewage System: Other
- Municipal Tax: $3,557
- School Tax: $500
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,057
- Energy: $152
- Lot Assessment: $116,800
- Building Assessment: $452,300
- Total Assessment: $569,100
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Built in: 2006
- Lot Depth: 93.82 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 53.18 Metre
- Lot Size: 93096.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 10
- Foyer Ground Level 2.06 m x 1.91 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Walk-in closet
- Living Ground Level 5.89 m x 4.80 m Flooring: Wood Note: Exotic wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.30 m x 3.23 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Central island, granite counte
- Dining Ground Level 3.78 m x 3.56 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Large windows
- Den Ground Level 2.44 m x 1.73 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 5.23 m x 3.78 m Flooring: Wood Note: Ensuite bathroom, Walk-in
- Bathroom Ground Level 3.28 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.45 m x 3.07 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.45 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.34 m x 2.34 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Heated floor, bath-shower
- Family - Irregular Basement Level 11.68 m x 10.06 m Flooring: Other Note: Heated floor
- Bedroom Basement Level 5.11 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Heated floor
- Bathroom Basement Level 3.15 m x 1.57 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Corner shower
- Laundry - Irregular Basement Level 2.49 m x 2.49 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Storage
- Storage Basement Level 4.83 m x 2.62 m
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.