Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $450,000 property in Saint-Joachim-de-Shefford
Property with several possibilities! Open concept rooms. The floors on the ground floor have all just been sanded. The living room is inviting and warm. 3 bedrooms, huge office with separate entrance, bathroom and balcony. In the basement: gym, kitchenette, bathroom, family room and wood fireplace. VIRTUAL VISIT AVAILABLE!
WHO IS FEELING LUCKY? Are you looking for your safe haven? With 12 rooms that offer you several layout options. This house has a modern kitchen with lots of storage and a view of the grassy and semi-wooded backyard, it is the ideal place to cook meals. Several independent entrances, a basement opening onto the backyard, large windows, a private pond and more. This property will please you!
-5 minutes from the parc national de la Yamaska
-8 minutes from the centre d'interprétation de la nature de Granby
-15 minutes from les Galeries de Granby
-20 minutes to Ski Bromont
-50 minutes from south shore of Montréal, Dix-30!
House ideal to be used as a Bi Generation or a family looking to have a seperate guest appartment.
A concrete slab can accomadate an RV, and even hook up to water!
(The municipality has regulations on the time of year an RV or motor home can be parked at a dwellinig)
-Septic installation for 3 bedrooms.
Inclusions: Built-in oven, Frigidaire brand induction hob, dishwasher, curtains, poles, stained glass above the shower, stained glass in the office, central vacuum, shed, fixtures, light fixtures.
Exclusions : Stained glass window in the office, stained glass in the corridor.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Distinctive Features: Cul-de-sac
- Driveway: Asphalt, Double width or more
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood stove
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Heated
- Kitchen Cabinets: Laminate
- Lot: Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Brick, Vinyl
- Size: 56.0 x 32.0 Feet
- Topography: Sloped, Flat
- Water (access): Access
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Forced air, Convection baseboards
- Heating Energy: Wood, Electricity
- Water Supply: Artesian well
- Sewage System: Disposal field, Septic tank
- Municipal Tax: $2,220
- School Tax: $304
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,524
- Common Expenses: $1,275
- Lot Assessment: $33,900
- Building Assessment: $283,500
- Total Assessment: $317,400
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1997
- Lot Depth: 298.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 164.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 49212.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: AGR
- No. of Parking Spaces: 9
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.96 m x 3.33 m Flooring: Other Note: Kitchen island, built-in oven
- Dining Ground Level 3.71 m x 2.90 m Flooring: Wood Note: Patio door
- Living Ground Level 7.80 m x 6.38 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.66 m x 3.51 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.91 m x 3.58 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Storage Ground Level 3.20 m x 1.96 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 4.14 m x 3.56 m Flooring: Laminate floor Note: Master bedroom
- Bathroom 2nd Level 4.65 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Clawfoot bathtub,sep. shower
- Office 2nd Level 9.75 m x 4.88 m Flooring: Wood Note: Extension, balcony
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.39 m x 1.12 m Flooring: Laminate floor Note: Shower
- Other Basement Level 3.94 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Carpet Note: Garage
- Other Basement Level 4.57 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Laminate floor Note: Patio door
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Au Sommet
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved.