Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $649,000 property in Saint-Hippolyte
Barely a year old, it is ideally located near a lake, in an all-season outdoor paradise. Cozy and bright interior. See addendum for details.
Here is a charming little nest nestled among the trees. This new factory-built construction is perfect for those looking for absolute tranquility.
Well based on a beautiful flat wooded lot, in a totally private dead end street, this house has everything to be cozy.
Its outdoor environment represents a true paradise for snowmobiles and ATVs, in short, everything to please die-hard outdoor enthusiasts. Not to mention the notarized boat descent on Achigan Lake, with a barred fence, which will allow you to go boating as you wish on sunny summer days.
The interior is well divided and offers beautiful large open living areas, very bright and friendly. The entrance hall is set back for a little more privacy.
A living room gas fireplace takes care of warming the household by being well positioned in the center of the area. The dining room, which also allows you to exit to the terrace, is separated from the functional kitchen by a large central island where you can sit down to have a snack.
Two bedrooms and the full bathroom with separate shower, also occupy the main floor space.
In the basement, you will have plenty of time to arrange the rooms just as you want.
This house is available for quick occupancy, since the house is vacant. Will you be able to take advantage of the opportunity?
Inclusions: Propane stove/oven, refrigerator, propane fireplace, curtains, blinds, light fixtures, water heater, central vacuum cleaner, air exchanger.
Exclusions : All furniture and personal effetcs.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Unfinished
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Distinctive Features: Snowmobile trail + 4 wheels nearby, No rear neighbours, Cul-de-sac
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Air exchange system, Alarm system
- Fireplace-Stove: Gas fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Lot: Wooded
- Parking: Driveway
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Bionest, Propane tank, Alarm system
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Vinyl
- Topography: Flat
- Water (access): Access, Other, Navigable
- Window Type: Casement, French door
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Forced air, Convection baseboards, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Artesian well
- Sewage System: BIONEST system
- Municipal Tax: $1,541
- School Tax: $60
- Annual Tax Amount: $1,601
- Common Expenses: $0
- Electric: $2,020
- Lot Assessment: $25,800
- Building Assessment: $258,800
- Total Assessment: $284,600
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2020
- Lot Depth: 60.96 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 30.48 Metre
- Lot Size: 1858.10 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 10
- Foyer Ground Level 2.18 m x 1.52 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living Ground Level 5.71 m x 4.47 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.71 m x 3.89 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 3.89 m x 2.62 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 4.19 m x 3.99 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.45 m x 2.82 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular Ground Level 3.53 m x 3.20 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Other - Irregular Basement Level 13.06 m x 8.97 m Flooring: Concrete
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.