Property of recent construction, on large lot with access to Lac du Pin Rouge. Very spacious house full of sun and large windows. Open-plan rooms with cathedral ceilings of impressive height with stone fireplace. To discover!
ACCESS TO LAKE PIN RED! Property rebuilt in 2013-2014 on a large private lot. A very unique style with cathedral ceiling with wooden slats and a beautiful fireplace with stones to the ceiling.
The ground floor has a huge living room, which could be used partly as a dining room. The fenestration is more than abundant and brings a lot of brightness.
The kitchen has wood cabinets and a very large island currently used both for cooking and for eating. This island could also be replaced by another of smaller size to install a dining area with table and chairs.
One bedroom and 2 shower rooms complete this floor.
In the 2nd, everything is open concept. Part is in cathedral with view on the ground floor. You are free to install partitions or walls or keep open. There is currently a bedroom area, a reading room area, and a full bath.
In the basement is a bathroom including space for washer-dryer, a machine room and a very large family room largely in ground garden, which could be used or subdivided to your liking. Space, light and potential!
Large lot, lots of parking and a beautiful nature all around.
There are few photos because the property requires some storage. Any visitor will have to ignore these little things to put away here and there and will have to open the eye to the extraordinary potential of this recent construction made of quality materials such as wood, stone as well as architecture, the wooden staircase , floors, etc ...
Inclusions: Fixtures, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, washer-dryer, bed in the bedroom of the ground floor.
Exclusions : All the rest of the furniture and appliances.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance, Partially finished
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Air exchange system
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Wooded
- Parking: Driveway
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Canexel, Pressed fibre, Stone
- Topography: Flat
- Water (access): Access, Non navigable
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Artesian well
- Sewage System: Disposal field, Septic tank
- Municipal Tax: $1,998
- School Tax: $239
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,237
- Lot Assessment: $6,200
- Building Assessment: $250,900
- Total Assessment: $257,100
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 2013
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Kitchen Ground Level 5.79 m x 4.57 m Flooring: Wood Note: Iland and lunch area
- Living Ground Level 6.40 m x 5.05 m Flooring: Wood Note: Cathedral ceiling, DRM
- Powder room Ground Level 1.80 m x 3.53 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.23 m x 3.58 m Flooring: Wood Note: Patio door
- Powder room Ground Level 3.00 m x 1.32 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Other 2nd Level 3.45 m x 4.47 m Flooring: Wood Note: InSuite to master
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.41 m x 2.90 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Bath
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 4.29 m x 4.17 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Basement Level 3.02 m x 3.12 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Washer-dryer
- Playroom Basement Level 5.08 m x 3.33 m Flooring: Concrete
- Family Basement Level 8.51 m x 5.18 m Flooring: Concrete Note: All there for bachelor
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved.