Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $579,000 property in Montréal (Villeray/Saint-Michel/Parc-Extension)
Condo with a prime location! Real turnkey designed with quality materials. Open concept living space overlooking the mezzanine with 2 bedrooms, two bathrooms and lots of storage. Offering a magnificent private sunny terrace with parking alley access to a green lane and snow cleared in winter.
Just a 2-minute walk from Jean-Talon metro station, you will also enjoy going in a few minutes to the Jean-talon market, Jarry Park, Little Italy and Plaza St-Hubert. Within a radius of 1 km, you will have access to all local services (grocery store, bakery, pharmacy, sports center, restaurants, bars, SAQ) and professionals (hospital, hairdresser, physio, dentist, etc.).
The condo is turnkey, maintenance free and designed with quality materials. You will find an open concept living space overlooking the mezzanine. It includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms and lots of storage (walk in & outside storage). You can set up two terraces, including a magnificent private sunny roof terrace. Its parking lane gives access to a green lane that is cleared of snow in winter.
Good administrative management following a long-term maintenance plan and generous contingency funds.
For lovers of travel and bike rides, the condo is located next to the new REV (Réseau Express Vélo).
Inclusions: All custom blinds and curtains, dining room light fixture, built-in pantry, all light fixtures, wall-mounted air conditioner, walk-in storage, dishwasher, microwave hood, patio light fixtures, 2 custom-made kitchen shelves, bathroom shelf, bathroom mirrors and water heater.
Exclusions : Appliances (fridge, washer-dryer and oven), Murphy bed / desk, wood / metal shelf in living room, hooks in bathroom and in master bedroom
- Style: Apartment
- Cadastre - Parking: Driveway
- Distinctive Features: Other
- Equipment/Services: Wall-mounted air conditioning, Air exchange system, Intercom, Alarm system
- Parking: Driveway
- Roofing: Elastomeric membrane
- Siding: Brick
- View: View of the mountain, Panoramic, View of the city
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Bathroom
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,290
- School Tax: $394
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,684
- Condo Fees: $189 Monthly
- Electric: $870
- Lot Assessment: $51,100
- Building Assessment: $368,200
- Total Assessment: $419,300
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 2011
- Floor Space (approx): 883.71 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Dining 3rd Level 1.96 m x 3.23 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen 3rd Level 3.33 m x 2.11 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living 3rd Level 2.92 m x 3.56 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular 3rd Level 2.97 m x 6.02 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 3rd Level 2.57 m x 2.64 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Mezzanine - Irregular 4.62 m x 4.24 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 1.52 m x 3.07 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Tendance
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.