Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $679,000 property in Montréal (Ville-Marie)
Penthouse loft condominium downtown Montreal with private secluded terrasse overlooking the city, Mont-Royal and open skies above; for aviation enthusiasts and astronomers, the immensity of the outdoors within true urban living.
Modern two-story condominium with ceilings 9 and 19 feet high, floor-to-ceiling oversized windows facing south west providing natural light all day from sunrise to sunset, large open concept living and dining room, and extremely spacious bedroom on second floor with mezzanine.
New construction built autumn 2019 located in a secure well-insulated building.
Beautiful hardwood floors and stairwell, modern ceramic tiles and ceramics floors in bathroom and laundry-room. Ceiling-high kitchen cabinets, central island with built-in dishwasher, quartz countertops, induction stove, wall oven, integrated ventilation hood with built-in microwave.
Equipped with dimmers on all lights, smart thermostats, and ceiling fan in bedroom, all which are controlled vocally with Alexa or Google, as well control of the sound systems and televisions.
Modern complete bathroom with abundant cabinet and storage space, bathtub with glass-doors shower. Glassed elegant wall heaters and wall-mounted air conditioner.
Ample storage space, closet at entrance, and immense floor-to-ceiling pax system in bedroom behind four mirrored sliding-doors; additional storage in private locker area of building with interior bike-racks, as well exterior bike racks at enclosed interior courtyard area street level.
Designed for urban-lifestyle enthusiasts, within walking distance to everything, ideally situated, over a dozen nearby city parks, nearby bike-lane. Adjacent Ste-Catherine street is closed off annually for pedestrians access only from May to mid-October.
Three subway stations of Montreal's public transportation within vicinity: Beaudry metro meters away, and Berri-UQAM metro and Papineau metro both within a short walk.
Condo fees are $203 per month and include hot water, building has low maintenance costs and a well-funded contingency fund.
Inclusions: Kitchen appliances (as is), washer and dryer (as is), blinds, locker
- Style: Apartment
- Equipment/Services: Private rooftop terrace, Wall-mounted air conditioning, Fire detector, Sprinklers, Intercom
- Proximity: Highway, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Washer/Dryer (installation): closet
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,100
- School Tax: $407
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,507
- Condo Fees: $204 Monthly
- Lot Assessment: $48,300
- Building Assessment: $484,900
- Total Assessment: $533,200
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2019
- Floor Space (approx): 70.8 Square Metres
- Lot Size: 306.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- Foyer 3rd Level 2.13 m x 2.44 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen 3rd Level 2.18 m x 3.17 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining 3rd Level 2.72 m x 3.89 m Flooring: Wood
- Living 3rd Level 3.61 m x 4.55 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 3rd Level 1.60 m x 2.97 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom 3.73 m x 4.11 m Flooring: Wood Note: Access to a private terrace
Convert Measurement to:
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.