Condo In Lucien L'Allier, Montréal (Ville-Marie), Quebec
Ask about this property
** Downtown Montreal ** Spacious 2 bedroom condo on the 2nd floor of building with elevator. Renovated kitchen with quartz countertops and brand new stainless steel appliances, central A/C, balcony, garage & locker. Conveniently located between Downtown and Griffintown and at minutes walk to 2 metro stations, the Bell Center, metro grocery store, trendy restaurants of Notre Dame street and all services.Easy access to hW 720 & 10.. Must be seen!
-West orientation, on the back side of the building (more quiet).
-Kitchen completely renovated & redesigned in 2020 for a modern look with quartz countertops, Kraus sink and Grohe kitchen faucet.
-Bathroom with new vanity & toilet (2020) plus a modern Italian shower system & faucet from the Italian brand ALT.
-Located in the backside of the building with an open view over the green space which is the more desirable & quieter section of the complex.
-Walking distance to 2 Metros Stations, Lucien-L'Allier & Bonaventure (Orange Lines).
-Conveniently located between Downtown, Griffintown & Old Montreal & close to all shops and restaurants.
-A block away from the Montreal underground pedestrian network.
Inclusions: Fridge, stove, cooktop oven & hood, dishwasher, washer & dryer, curtain & rods.
- Style: Apartment
- Equipment/Services: Elevator(s), Central air conditioning, Electric garage door opener
- Garage: Single width
- Parking: Garage
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Commuter train, Public transportation, University
- Renovations: Kitchen
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $2,817
- School Tax: $353
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,170
- Lot Assessment: $57,400
- Building Assessment: $318,900
- Total Assessment: $376,300
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1993
- Floor Space (approx): 944.0 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Living 2nd Level 3.17 m x 4.67 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Dining 2nd Level 2.57 m x 4.67 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 4.42 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Bedroom 2nd Level 2.87 m x 3.51 m Flooring: Parquetry
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Altitude
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Demographic Information of 202-500 Rue de la Montagne, Montréal (Ville-Marie), QC, H3C 4T6
Life StageYoung Singles
Employment TypeWhite Collar
Average Household Income$93,021.87
Average Number of Children0.67
Age of Population
No certificate/diploma/degree4.19 %
High school certificate or equivalent10.78 %
Apprenticeship trade certificate/diploma3.72 %
College/non-university certificate10.73 %
University certificate (below bachelor)7.43 %
University Degree62.25 %
Travel To Work
By Car39.08 %
By Public Transit22.41 %
By Walking36.58 %
By Bicycle0.4 %
By Other Methods1.53 %
Knowledge of Official Language
Apartments (Low and High Rise)92.11 %