Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $409,000 property in Montréal (Ville-Marie)
Luxurious building in sought after area near all services and downtown shopping centers. Unit with open concept including living room, kitchen with lots of natural light, 1 closed bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 storage space in the basement.
Condo in the Union sur le Parc project
16th floor: Entrance opening onto the living room and the kitchen with a large counter offering plenty of storage. Open area on living room and dining room with natural light. Closed bedroom with wardrobe, a bathroom. And a superb extra balcony!
Union sur le Parc also includes a garden area, an indoor swimming pool, SPA, gym, games room, conference room, etc.
Condo fees of $149.67/month include:
Participation in the contingency fund, snow removal, landscaping, maintenance, electricity and heating of common areas, building insurance, management and administration fees.
Inclusions: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer & dryer. Everything is included without legal warranty of quality. Storage R-3-46.
- Style: Apartment
- Equipment/Services: Mobility impaired accessible, Elevator(s), Wall-mounted air conditioning, Air exchange system, Intercom
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Elementary school, High school, Commuter train, Public transportation, University
- View: View of the water, View of the mountain, View of the city
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $1,881
- School Tax: $237
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,118
- Condo Fees: $150 Monthly
- Lot Assessment: $75,400
- Building Assessment: $175,900
- Total Assessment: $251,300
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2019
- Floor Space (approx): 38.0 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- Kitchen Other level 3.00 m x 3.17 m Flooring: Wood
- Living Other level 3.00 m x 3.40 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Other level 3.00 m x 3.51 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Other level 2.74 m x 1.35 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Tendance
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.