Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,879,000 property in Montréal (Verdun/Île-des-Soeurs)
CALIFORNIAN STYLE VILLA overlooking the water, the magnificent gardens and the arm water. You'll find 3 bedrooms upstairs, an office on the first floor, 3 bathrooms, 1 powder room, a large family room with access to a lovely garden terrace and an additional bedroom downstairs. The exceptional features of these Villas give them all their distinction with their unique fenestration. This home was even featured in Décoration Chez Soi in the past. With a bonus, you can have access to the Club Marin sports and recreation center: indoor pool, outdoor pool, gym, squash, tennis, pool table, ping pong table, meeting rooms.
This home's unique, angular architecture provides a unique luminosity with its majestic staircase, which is fully fenestrated on 3 floors. The panoramic windows provide impressive views of the arm water from every floor.
Step inside and you'll discover the luminosity of the main living area on the first floor and the warmth of the materials used. The open kitchen is both functional and luxurious. A piece of artisan-cast, sandblasted crystal sits at the bottom of the dinette counter. The living room and dining room with 9-foot ceilings are inviting and occupy the entire rear space. Access is to the dining room balcony. This balcony space is very practical for meals or to take full advantage of the view and surrounding vegetation.
The powder room is located near the boudoir. The spacious boudoir benefits from large windows. This space could be converted into an office, additional bedroom or family room.
Another key feature of this home is the open staircase, inspired by sailboat ropes and stretching towards the bedrooms. Upstairs, we find 3 bedrooms where the abundant windows in the master bedroom are spectacular. This room offers plenty of built-in storage. The en suite bathroom is spacious and features a large glass-enclosed shower.
The other 2 bedrooms are good-sized and share a second bathroom upstairs.
Finally, the space available in the basement is a garden level. The slope of the land allows full-height windows, as on the other floors, with direct access to the terrace and courtyard.
The large family room is very spacious and bright. Another bedroom with a pull-out bed is perfect for your guests with the bathroom nearby. The laundry room offers plenty of storage space, as does the entire house.
-Natural gas: fireplace, furnace, hot water tank and outdoor BBQ.
-New entrance skylight in 2021;
-New roof in 2020;
-Exterior paint redone in 2019;
-Driveway and front entrance redone in 2016 (pavé-uni, St-Marc stones and porcelain tiles);
-New wood door on ground floor;
-New garage door motor.
** The fireplace and chimney(s) are sold without warranty as to their compliance with applicable regulations and requirements imposed by insurance companies.
** Common costs include: grass cutting, snow removal, window washing, building insurance, reserve fund and self-insurance fund, chimney sweeping,....
** Club Sportif du Club Marin membership includes: swimming pools, squash/racquetball court, tennis courts, reception room, billiards, ping pong, 2 exercise rooms.
Inclusions: Built-in refrigerator, refrigerator in the basement, induction cooktop, 2 ovens and a steam oven, hood and microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, light fixtures, built-in storage, murphy bed in the basement, central vacuum, central humidifier, alarm system, awning and 2 cedar closets.
Exclusions : Blinds
- Style: Attached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Bidet, Separate shower
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Fire detector, Electric garage door opener, Sauna, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace, Gas fireplace
- Garage: Heated, Double width or more, Built-in
- Lot: Other, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Other, Heated, Inground, Indoor
- Proximity: Other, Highway, Daycare centre, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Wood, Brick
- Size: 49.0 x 23.4 Feet
- View: View of the water
- Window Type: Casement, Tilt and turn, French door
- Windows: Wood
- Heating System: Forced air, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $9,860
- School Tax: $1,296
- Annual Tax Amount: $11,156
- Common Expenses: $4,332
- Lot Assessment: $878,700
- Building Assessment: $639,600
- Total Assessment: $1,518,300
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1991
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Foyer Ground Level 1.63 m x 1.70 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Foyer Ground Level 3.66 m x 2.44 m Flooring: Wood
- Living Ground Level 6.10 m x 4.11 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 4.42 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 5.26 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Wood
- Den Ground Level 3.81 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room Ground Level 2.13 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 5.49 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.66 m x 2.44 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.66 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.81 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.05 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family 5.18 m x 4.57 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 4.75 m x 2.59 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 3.05 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry 3.91 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.