Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $565,000 property in Montréal (Saint-Laurent)
Modern two-floor condominium (2nd and 3rd floors) Open concept living room, dining room and kitchen on the main floor. Direct access to the first terrace from kitchen and a bathroom on both floors. Kitchen tastefully renovated (2020) with quartz countertops and acrylic cabinets. Powder room renovated (2020) and all floors sanded and stained (2017).
Second floor has 2 large bedrooms, sunny all day. Master bedroom leads to another terrace with panoramic views of the city. Bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Private heated garage with water access. 3 non-reserved exterior parking spots shared with other co-owners.
Wall mounted A/C Unit / 18,000 BTU (2014)
Water Tank (2013)
Window and patio doors caulked (2017)
Ducts cleaned (2020)
Update on Occupancy:
Condo is currently rented for $1900/month until September 2022.
A new certificate of location has been ordered and will be available in November 2021.
Inclusions: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher. Over the Range Microwave, Light fixtures.
- Style: Apartment
- Bathroom: Corner Soaking Tub, Separate shower
- Cadastre - Parking: Garage
- Equipment/Services: Wall-mounted air conditioning, Fire detector, Intercom, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system
- Garage: -, Heated, Single width
- Kitchen Cabinets: Acrylic
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway, Daycare centre, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Commuter train, Public transportation
- Renovations: Kitchen, Floor, Roof covering, Bathroom
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Brick
- View: From 2nd Balcony, Panoramic
- Washer/Dryer (installation): 2
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $2,619
- School Tax: $302
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,921
- Condo Fees: $134 Monthly
- Lot Assessment: $54,000
- Building Assessment: $277,800
- Total Assessment: $331,800
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2001
- Floor Space (approx): 1057.0 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Living 2nd Level 5.00 m x 3.99 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining 2nd Level 3.66 m x 2.82 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen 2nd Level 3.66 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Connected to Balcony
- Powder room 2nd Level 2.13 m x 1.02 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 3rd Level 4.01 m x 3.43 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom 3rd Level 4.06 m x 3.38 m Flooring: Wood Note: Connected to Balcony
- Bathroom 3rd Level 2.64 m x 2.64 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Seperate bath and shower
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Classic
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.